Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Zonkd

Amazing app. It helped us make our website exactly how we imagined it. Support was prompt and helpful.

Casualteesgolf

Can't say enough how impressed I am with the Shogun app! The functionality and usability has met all of my expectations of what a e-commerce drag and drop page builder should look like. I've played around with my fair share of drag and drop page builders and anybody who has done the same will tell you how difficult it is to find a good one that does what you want. Shogun gets the job done with it's quick and easy to understand platform and I can only imagine how much better it's going to get over time.

There are plenty of great help tutorials to reference and customer service is extremely impressive! Nick and his team are extremely responsive and always more than willing to help along the way.

I'd recommend Shogun 100% to anybody looking to up their page building game. =]

Appliedhealth

If there was a way to split the rating between two stars, I'd be inclined to give the Shogun app a 4.5 rating, for reasons I'll explain in a moment.

However, since being forced to choose between 4 or 5 stars, I really must give the nod to the high side at 5 stars.

The reason for leaning toward 5 is because of the responsive support I received when I encountered a problem.

To be fair, I have only been using it for not quite a week, but in that time I had high expectations and managed to break a few things...

Okay, maybe I broke more than a few things, but some of them were sort of my fault, and some were because I was using the app in a way that probably no one had stress-tested it before.

Point being, each time I had an issue, I emailed them with a description of the problem and they jumped on it right away.

Not all of my issues are quite fixed yet, but I can avoid further problems by being attentive to the limitations and adjusting how I use the app.

Other issues I noticed are simply where there are items that could be improved on, and I'm sure, will be in time. Each time I made a suggestion of something I noticed could be improved, the thoughts were well received and appreciated by the support team.

I have used several different drag-n-drop type tools over the years, and I have to say of those I have tried, Shogun is probably the most consistent with what you see in the development panel is what you get on a live monitor... Not everything is exact, but it is darned close.

I really do have to tip my hat to these guys because after quite a bit of back and forth discussions, my impression is that they go over backwards to make this as reliable and bug free as possible.

Although I prefer to review something like this based on its own standalone merits, it is really difficult for me to not compare it directly to another page building app for Shopify that is sold by a big-named person for substantially higher price, and it is no where near as close to the functionality or bug-free execution that Shogun is. Not even close.

Perhaps it is because of my recent experience with the other service that I am so much more forgiving with the minor issues with Shogun... but I really don't think so.

Perhaps my generosity of opinion is because as a former R&D engineer, I understand the challenges of "productizing" a software application... it's that final push to finish the last 10% of the development cycle, which *always* takes A-N-O-T-H-E-R 90% of the effort... but I really don't think so.

Or, maybe it's simply that I appreciate knowing someone who gives a damn about a quality product is on the other end of the support line and trying their best to make it right... yeah, I really do think so.

I'll continue to use this app for a while and see how my opinion matures. So far, I am pleased.

Pacific Garland

The mark of an excellent app is their support and customer service. Back in January I installed this app for some page edits where I had to combine another apps liquid code with my themes contact page. I came across a few issues and Nick from Shogun responded right away to help me out. He actually jumped in and helped me setup a new template.

Fast forward to today when I saw a post on Shopify about using the Shogun app to customize blog posts. I had a couple of questions and, again, Nick responded within minutes to help me out. Many apps I've tried will have good support at first, but 6 months down the road...good luck with that.

Great app with tons of features and and developer's who go out of their way with support to help me succeed.

Blinkforhome

This is the page creator that should come with shopify! We love it. Clean and extremely easy to use for non-technical staff. I highly recommend this app for your store.

Paleo Pet Goods

Hands down one of the best apps I have ever used. Not only that, but the customer support is astonishing. Nick and his team truly know their stuff and do whatever they can to help you be able to utilize everything available in the app. Despite having experience with HTML and CSS, this app has significantly aided me in quick, easy to understand ways to customize my website as I wanted it to look. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking for help customizing!

Mtd Test

This is what I thought working on Squarespace would be like. Once you get past the initial confusion of where everything is the program is very intuitive. Customer service was more than good. I sent an customer service email at 1AM and got a response...not expected. Great program. Well worth the price of entry. Highly recommend.

Pantys Brasil

We have tried several drag/drop Apps for our Shopify store and this one leaves the rest behind without comparison. In combination with our Out of the Sandbox theme - Shogun provides incredibly powerful customizations on all our pages including home and product pages. Their solution includes very sophisticated tools for controlling desktop vs. mobile views to SEO on images - we have been to recreate all of our site designs exactly as imagined thanks to Shogun.

In addition (and as importantly) they also have INCREDIBLE service and support from their team and founders. From styling adjustments to customizations they provided very easy to insert code snippets which allow us to control these variations on each page / element as we wish.

We highly recommend Shogun as a premium tool for anyone looking to create a beautifully designed / content rich site!!

Hourglass Lingerie

Literally the best app we have for our store. It's easy to create custom pages and very intuitive. Everyone in our office loves the ease of use and to be able to create great pages.

The support is responsive and top rated. If they don't know something they will research and find out the answer even if it doesn't necessarily involve their app.

Treatshappen Ca

INSANELY easy to create professional pages with. This app might be the most under rated app in the app store as you get professional pages without having to pay a designer and developer.

It also makes long form landing pages incredibly easy to produce.