Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Retromixer Ltd

Great app & customer service. Highly recommendable and easy to use to people that don't want to code

Farmaleal

We love this app!!! Page formatting is much easier with Shogun

Swap Society

We just started using this app, but so far, so good. Really impressed with the extremely attentive and helpful customer service.

Scene My Event

Finbarr and Nick have helped us numerous times with our site, nothing is too much trouble for them. Brilliant app, even better staff. 5 Stars

Fenixue

The team at Shogun is nothing short of amazing. I can't believe how easy it is to stylize and customize elements. I have used other programs to play with how I like my pages, blogs, and products to look and none of the interfaces are as intuitive as this program. When I didn't understand how to execute a complex task, I e-mailed the support team to ask them about my ideas. Not only did they brainstorm with me to help, but they created examples, sent me combinations of video tutorials, and provided detailed explanations of my next steps. Best of all, they didn't laugh at my lack of coding knowledge and were very patient with me during questions I had that were difficult to explain over an e-mail. I am so happy to be using this app for years to come and I highly recommend it to any shop owner whose favorite thing to do is stylize their shop elements!

Findingferdinand2

If you're looking for an easy way to build pages, we highly recommend Shogun. It has allowed us to quickly build out pages within minutes.

(1) If you have a non-technical team, this is helpful because on a simple level -
they can quickly edit and build pages.

(2) If you need custom work done, it's not too hard because you can request it thru the guys or you can hire a free lancer to help build the elements for repeated use.

(3) Not buggy - this tool is pretty solid. You won't run into things that won't work.

(4) Support - their support portal is easy to use and all of the tutorials include a how-to video.

Shop Thewardrobe

After trying many page builder apps and being disappointed with bugs and design limitations, I'm so glad I found Shogun. It's easy to use and creates beautiful pages and I love the ability to customise elements for certain devices. The service from support is instant, the best I've experienced from any app. I would recommend Shogun to anyone and everyone.

Ombites

Amazing app. Let's you redesign all your pages in any style you want. the tutorial videos are very helpful!

Canineaware Shop

I don't normally write reviews but this is an exception. Shogun is making it incredibly intuitive -- actually enjoyable! -- to build our site. The drag and drop elements work smoothly and they actually do what you want them to do. I have experience working with many "page builder" tools and none of them have functioned as perfectly as Shogun. I wish I had Shogun years ago, would have saved me a ton of time. The developers really did things right with this app. Glad I found it.

Fwwtest

Great app. I am a pretty decent coder but this just makes it FAST to get pages built and edit product pages.

I am using Shopify to build a membership side and Shogun allows me and my team to build pages without having to worry about teaching code.

There is more that can be added, but for the time savings and when it really comes down to it... what people expect... you can't beat it.

A great app and support is awesome too.