Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Leven Bags

The interface is intuitive, the platform is powerful, the ability to customize all pages is a major upgrade to a typical template, and support is quick and accurate. Five stars for sure.

Fiddlefocus

This is a great app with amazing support! I have minimal experience with HTML and this website makes it easy for someone to create pages in Shopify that are not product specfic. I would recommend this to anyone looking to add more content to their website.

Futurecapture

Great app for a great price, thanks.

Berk Dogan

www.futurecapture.nyc

Freesigners

Great app provides all the flexibility you need plus the team behind is very supportive,
Definitely it is recommended!

Blinkforhome Ca

Great app to quickly build nice looking landing pages as a non-coder. The "Snippets" feature allows you to essentially build a library of re-usable blocks of content. Also, tons of customization options for front-end coders that integrate right with your theme.

Great support as well. We were building out some sites internationally, and the team responded over email to help clone everything over.

Love this app!

Axistango 3

The app is easy to use, it has an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, and it is very flexible. It is exactly what I needed to give my pages the look I was after. Support is also great, I had something in my theme that needed tweaking for a video to work properly and I received quick response and fix. 5 stars on every level! www.axistango.com

Mosami2

Shogun is a massive asset in enabling you to create pages with much more control over styling than the Shopify editor provides. It's intuitive to use if you have experience of any page building apps (eg wix/mailchimp etc) and does a fab seamless upload of existing pages so you can easily edit them.
I'm told there are some updates on their way to make it even more useful so look forward to those adding even more value.
Support has been truly outstanding and I know that I'll continue to use this great app to really dramatically improve my site. Shogun will definitely be a permanent tool for me.

Brevilleca

I had an another app that served the same purpose. Actually the other app seemed to have a bit more functionality built in but was not stable enough for my needs. Response from Shogun is almost the same day and frankly the pages I set up has no real issues so far. That is the most important par for a business, stability. 5 stars.

Iguana Us

Great app with many useful features to enrich your pages. Support is great as well. Recommended

Toronto Signage

i give them 5 star because of the great great work and awesome people behind this app. The app itself is flawless and already using it on 2 of my sites. will use it on as many sites as we launch.