Shogun Landing Page Builder

Design Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts and Sales Funnels

Based on 1938 reviews

Francfranc(フランフラン)公式通販 家具・インテリア・生活雑貨

Very good app.
However, since it cannot be saved and there are many problems, I expect it for future development.

Topaz & Pearl

edit: I've changed my review from 2 to 4 stars. I still have occasional issues with this app regarding formatting or things not being as expected. But they do have pretty quick responses from customer service (maybe an hour on average) and this has made my website look much better without needing the help of a professional designer. But don't try to make any last-minute changes or update your home page right before a big traffic event, because if you have a design error it can be very frustrating and there's no one to call/chat for immediate help on the basic plan.
--------

I've had nothing but problems with this app. It's easy to use but the functionality glitches often. My live pages look nothing like the design because of errors. The support team is nice but they don't have live help, you have to wait for an email. Wish I could just talk to a human. I have to keep the app installed until I finish my project but I can't wait to delete this. When it works successfully, it's a great tool but I am pretty frustrated quite often with this app.

September 23, 2019

Hi Julia! Sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing. It sounds like you may have been experiencing parity issues with Shogun. There is not parity between Shogun and Shopify's editors at this time. If a small change was made within Shopify to your page this could have caused the issue. Republishing the page should fix the issue. While we do not generally offer phone support we'd be happy to make an exception to help you work through this issue and help resolve any problems you're having. We do offer live chat support on our Measure and Optimize plans as well. Charles from our tech support team reached out to you via email earlier today. Looking forward to getting this resolved :) Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

The Religion Store

I love how easy is to use the app and to build my website. I highly recommend this app, especially if you will create yourself without an experienced builder. Giddy up

Content Enablers

Shogun is an app that works very well as a page builder! There are still some kinks that need to be worked out but they are constantly updating and improving the UI. Customer Service also responds quickly and works hard to solve issues for you.

GIBIE

Amazing app. Really easy and quick way to create landing pages and brilliant integration with the shopify. The only thing would say can be worked upon is that the speed of the website slowly a bit and if that can be improved it will the perfect app.

STR8 SPORTS, Inc.

wish there were more customization available like there is in Elementor.. Elementor is cheaper and can do more in wordpress but shogun does the job for now.

Sierra Blu Fashion

great app. Helps me make the changes I need without needing to know code. Once you understand how to use it, it's all good.

Ames Walker

This app is really nice once you get the hang of how it works. Very simple drag and drop system. I would only ask for more templates that flowed well for tablet and mobile as I had to create a different layout to fit each device.

wonderpet-house

Very easy for those of us non-technical folks. I was able to get designs up and published at an impressive velocity. More flexibility than your standard theme.

Computer Panda

This app really helped me think of ideas and what not, but it certainly is a price jump. I can't afford it anymore.