Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Art Paths

Both the functionality and service from Shogun has been amazing since the very start of me using Shogun. I also want to say a special thank you to Sweetan Mankotia for their great and prompt service. Will definitely recommend Shogun to anyone looking to have custom web pages.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much! Really appreciate the kind words - I'll be sure that they get to Sweetan!

8000Kicks

Our theme sucks, but shogun is saving us really big.
The flexibility to drag and drop stuff around and create our own pages easily is just top notch.
Also the support answers in hours. We were building a new landing page and changing from Mailchimp to klavyio and they helped us change the setup. Thanks James from Support.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed review! We really appreciate the kind words and so will James.

30dayCBD.co

Great app and customer service. James from Shogun has been a lot of help with any of my questions and always very quick to respond.

February 1, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Will be sure to pass your kind words onto James!

Ananda Hemp

Absolutely phenomenal. Incredible support. Wonderful app. Couldn't possibly ask for more. Speedy and efficient, very friendly.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out. :D

Villa Cotton

Excellent Ap to build landing pages fully integrated with our Shopify store. Perfect support. Very professional team. They provided us very quick and detailed answers to all our questions and gave us necessary video tutorials.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much! Happy that the team could help you out. Let us know if you ever have any other questions. :)

HOLY Energy

Shogun is a great example how good software looks like. Support is epic, too! Thanks & keep up the great work :-)

January 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that the team could help you out when needed. :D

FRANKLIN & WHITMAN

Love this app and the service is amazing. Just updated our template and had a minor issue. Emailed support and got it taken care of within an hour. Thanks so much Justine, you are awesome!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to let Justine know of your kind words :D

EquiFit

The app is great! It allows us to be less restrictive with our theme's layout and saves us time since we are not having to write code. Plus, if there is an issue they have excellent customer service! Every time I have a question or an issue they respond quickly and do what they can to help.

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that Shogun could help you rise above the limitations of your theme!

Mistral Online

Amazing service and very easy to use. I would say give yourself an evening with a large glass of wine to play about with the features and then you are a pro at designing and making your perfect pages. Every time I have had an issue or needed some help I get a really comprehensive reply from the team within hours of the request. The only downside is the large jump in pricing and plans.

January 26, 2021

Thank you! Really happy to hear that you are enjoying using the app! Don't forget to treat yourself for all of the amazing pages you created! Thank you for your feedback regarding pricing plans, I'll be sure that gets into the hands of the right team.

zyrvodka

Service is amazing, there are very fast to sort out the issues, Joseph you are amazing men. I will tell to many guys to use this app

January 26, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it. I will be sure to pass your kind words onto Joseph!