Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Hoxton Macs

This app allows us to easily and quickly make updates to our website front end that look and function great, with no development knowledge. I had a small hiccup with our page layout and James in the support team got back to me quickly with both a solution and explanation.

March 11, 2021

So happy to hear that you are finding Shogun useful! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Dirty Jane

I love this app as it lets me customize the important pages on my site. The easy-to-use drag and drop frontend design feature is awesome. And the support is phenomenal. I always get very quick and thorough responses to all my questions... and I ask a LOT of questions.

March 9, 2021

So happy to hear that the team are there when you need them! Thank you for your review! Please do let us know if you have any other questions.

Shapeheart Store

Great app with amazing support. I love especially the snippet function, the way you can CMD+Z everything and how you can handle the design very easily.

March 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it.

L'Atelier Global

I am thrilled with this app and the customer service. I experienced a coding issue caused by another app that was not allowing collection pages to load on the site. James quickly responded and Charles quickly went out of his way to find a solution. Great communication and service!

March 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your kind words, I'll be sure to pass your review onto James and Charles!

Stiksen

Excellent service and support by Colby! Shogun itself is a great app, facilitating so much in cases the original theme doesn't allow for flexibility. Much recommended. (https://stiksen.com)

March 4, 2021

Thank you! So happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun, I'll be sure that your kind words get onto Colby!

IKAWA At Home

The team has been quick to help with issues I had so far! Been loving the interface! Recommend considering this app when looking for a page builder.

March 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Lash Line

It's super easy to build beautiful pages, and their support specialists (like Justine Apacible) are AMAZING! She got back to me within 20 minutes, and helped me build a better page!

March 2, 2021

That's awesome to hear! Thank you for your review, I'll make sure that your kind words get to Justine!

Dilly Dally Kids

Awesome app and great service as well! Highly recommended! I have asked questions by email a couple of times and always receive great responses.

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review! Glad you're enjoying Shogun.

Built4TheHunt

Customer service and response time is outstanding. Colby helped me solve a hiccup with a shogun custom form box and was super helpful and quick getting back to me via chat and email.

March 2, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'll be sure to pass your kind words to Colby! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

WUF WORLD UPDATE

I had multiple issues building page, and was easily navigated through solutions via their tech support team. They provided thorough instructions w accompanying video so nothing was left to chance. Only slight issue is there is no live chat or screen share available, but, regardless, they got the job done efficiently and once you understand platform and it's features it extremely easy to build in.

March 2, 2021

Hi! Thank you so much for your review - really appreciate it! So glad to hear that the team could help you out. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions!