Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

51 - 60 of 1979 reviews

Benni Mask

This is a great page builder. But that's not the best part. The chat support is probably the best customer service experience I've had when using an app. They are there doing their best to help you out when you get stuck building your page. 100% recommend Shogun.

August 11, 2020

We love to provide the chat support too! So happy to hear that you've been enjoying it so much. Thanks so much for the review.

Oliver Cabell

Thanks to the prompt and comprehensive, not to mention, super friendly Shogun support team, I fixed an issue with our blog margins that has never happened before. Sweetan even provided a short vid on how I could do it myself, and made it look so easy. Much appreciated!

August 11, 2020

I'm glad to hear that Sweetan could help! We love to share videos when it's easiest to do so. Make sure to check out our webinar series on our website if you enjoy learning more about the platform as well!

Hippy Feet

We've loved shogun so far. Their support has been excellent and the page builder offers us flexibility that our shopify theme doesn't have natively.

August 11, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review!

BLNQ Eyewear

Great app! Powerful and intuitive. And in the event you need to contact customer service, just know they're response time is faster than anticipated. Nothing but positive things to say about Shogun!

August 11, 2020

We believe in providing an exceptional support experience so I am thrilled to hear that we have been much faster than anticipated. I will pass this along to the support team!

NAKEDCASHMERE

Shogun gives you incredible freedom, I don't know how any fast paced shopify store can run without Shogun! Great support. My favorite app.

August 11, 2020

I'm so happy to hear that we are your favorite app! We know there are many great ones out there so that is a really big compliment.

Tone It Up

Great UI to help design custom pages that goes further than the stock Shopify experience. Allows you to create custom HTML elements as well.

Thanks for the review!

YAYAYA YAUPON

I built out a number of pages for Shopify in instances where the customization was limited or required code (extra pages outside of homepage). Shogun was incredibly intuitive and efficient and provided me with the results I was looking for. I was in need of assistance for a page I was having trouble with and the aid provided by Shogun Support was fast and effective!

August 11, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad that our app worked as a great solution for your business. We always try to provide fast and effective support and I'm happy to hear about your experience.

Chatelier

Absolutely love Shogun. First of all their software for making a beautiful website is amazing. I received so many compliments on my website and everyone asked me who made my website because it looks so good (I never made a website before in my life)!

Second of all their customer support is amazing. They always respond so extremely fast if I mail them with a question, and they always provide me with the best solutions and guidance. They never leave me hanging. I'm a fan!

August 11, 2020

Thanks so much for such an amazing review! We really appreciate all of the kind words and we're so happy to hear that you have received compliments on your designs :)

I will pass along your comments to the support team.

Varon Official

I was having trouble with something and contacted them Replied within an hour with exactly the information I needed. Super helpful, thank you!

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate the kind words - I'll be sure to pass them along to the team. :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Viosys

Very nice and versatile app to work with while creating pages. Really appreciate the responsive support team as well.

August 6, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! Glad to hear that support was there when you needed us. :)

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support