Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Mutt Masterpiece

The app says what it does. Customer support was helpful answering any questions I had. A great app for anyone wanting to create pages quickly.

Nowaday

Intuitive landing page builder with EXCELLENT custom support (shout out to Andrew, Nick & Adam who have helped me along the way). Highly recco for any non-technical marketers who want to get beautiful landing pages up quickly.

UVLightSolutions

This page builder app has revolutionized by web site creating abilities. I can make the page look like the idea in my head. I currently use Shogun page builder for 3 of my shopify stores and will be creating a 4th store with this app soon. Very stable program...no bugs. Easy to use - just drag and drop. The app does what it claims!

Homespring

Best thing is their support team. Answer quickly and are very keen on showing you how they resolved the problem. Great customer service. Thanks James

Dogness Shop

Excellent landing page builder! Most importantly, customer responses are very timely and effective. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

FLO Cycling

Solid Page builder app. I was looming for something to make building pages and blog post simple. Highly recommended.

Lingo Luxe Bespoke

Overall Shogun is a great product. The service has been exceptional as well as tips, tricks and insights from the Shogun Team. We use Shogun a lot for product pages and landing pages. There is a high degree of flexibility with both (great benefit). We went from basic to expert with Shogun. I'd recommend Shogun if you are looking to step up your game and showcase your website in the way it should be shown!

WINE MOMENTS

We’ve been using the Shogun App for almost a year now and it’s worth every penny! Lots of personalisation options and great features I didn’t even know I needed. It does require a bit of time to learn how to best utilise the tools available but once you’ve got the basics down it’s super easy to build and update pages. Also, Shogun’s Support Team is absolutely excellent. Very quick and personalised responses that really made me feel my issue was of the highest priority. Highly recommend the Shogun App!

Sample Pack

Covering most of the lacking features of shopify themes.
Shopify + Shogun = E-commerce Website You Imagine

Carole Shashona

Intuitive and easy to use interface allows me to quickly put together landing pages for my clients website. Saves me so much time and effort and has all the tools needed to make any page I want to create!