Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

wonderpet-house

Very easy for those of us non-technical folks. I was able to get designs up and published at an impressive velocity. More flexibility than your standard theme.

Computer Panda

This app really helped me think of ideas and what not, but it certainly is a price jump. I can't afford it anymore.

Puff & Stuff Co

I used this app to build my website pages along with my blog. It is a really great concept executed extremely well. Definitely a great choice for anyone looking to build a simple website. It is really easy to use, even for someone with zero experience in web design.

Their staff has been really responsive and super helpful.

Sometimes I find it time-consuming to center or line up my 'sections'. Ideally, it would be easier to drag and drop them anywhere, without having to create a bunch of sections and columns.

That's honestly my only criticism- if I absolutely had to pick one. I truly enjoy this page-builder- it entirely changed my website. Definitely recommend.

Kodiak Cakes, LLC

The page builder is fairly decent. I'd give 5 stars if there was an option to add in custom CSS per page.

MOTIF Fine Home Hardware

Very solid page builder, would be nice if mobile optimization was easier. Very solid page builder, would be nice if mobile optimization was easier.

Red Bull Spect Eyewear

Great page builder with good functionality - Wish it would be a bit more flexible specially on mobile but still the best on the market

Parks Project

Shogun Page Builder is great! Sometimes when I drag and drop to rearrange, it will glitch and I'll have to redo it. But, they have an undo button so that helps!

Pumperlgsund GmbH

Best page builder app. We use it for all our pages. Some minor things could be improved, but in total a really good app!

Food Cycle Science

Using it to redesign our website. It's working very well overall. Wish I was able to do more mobile edits without affecting the desktop view. Also wish there was more on-screen photo editing/cropping.

BlackboxMyCar

Shogun is great - it's helped us build a lot of our pages on our site with ease. My only complaint is that it is quite resource intensive with a lot of back end codes, so it does slow down our website a little. Outside of that optimization, this page builder has worked really well for us.