Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

71 - 80 of 2095 reviews

Sola Wood Flowers

Great product & even better customer support. As an eCommerce store, this has allowed us to push new landing pages & funnels faster than ever before - a true game-changer.

November 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

ALEEM YUSUF

I like this App because of the extra elements that I was able to add to my site's pages for a great user experience. My two requests are:
1. Please increase the number of existing pages that can be modified with Shogun, in the Build plan. Currently it's only 25 pages (Build plan) and then jumps to 250 pages in the Measure plan. That's a big jump. We don't ask for more users under Build but please increase the number of pages e.g. 150 pages in Build plan would sound reasonable and comparable with the Measure plan.
2. Allow the existing home pages of Shopify to be edited using Shogun.
The customer support has been great. I will always look forward to new elements that Shogun will keep introducing to make our site visitor's experience even better :)
PS: Waiting to have access to more pages in the Build plan, thank you :)

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for your feedback - we really appreciate all feedback that's sent our way, it's how we know what customers like yourself want! Noted - I've sent your feedback regarding the page limits to the correct team :)

In terms of editing the homepage, our team have also marked this as a feature request - something that's very highly requested

Thank you!

PlanBee

Shogun is great! We use it for all our content pages (About Us, FAQ etc.) and landing pages, too. I particularly like the custom HTML content block and the ability to add custom CSS classes. These features let us really fine-tune the appearance of everything. Their support has been excellent: they fixed an issue for us within 24 hours of raising it with them.

November 2, 2020

Hey there,

Thanks so much for the stellar review. I love the ability to add CSS classes to elements as well, one of my favorites :)

Glad to hear the support was able to help within a 24 hour time-frame. I'll let them know about your review.

sprigwicks

The logic takes some time to get used to (containers within containers within containers) but once you understand that, it's really slick and can do basically anything that you put your mind to. Fantastic support as well (thanks Andre!)

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the support team could help you out. Thank you for the feedback re: getting started - we are always looking at ways to improve this process and feedback goes a long way - feel free to pass on any other feedback you have to support@getshogun.com, more than happy to log it.

Tanya Taylor

I absolutely love and recommend this app highly! It is easy to use and allows you to build out pretty much any page you would like. I especially love the product box feature which allowed me to add a second product to a PDP without any custom coding. The other best part of Shogun is the support- Andre Smith is a rockstar who helped me around the clock (literally) to get my pages exactly how I wanted them. What are you waiting for? Download the app now!

October 29, 2020

So glad to hear that Andre could help you out and that you are enjoying using Shogun! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Andre! Thank you for your review :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions - we are here 24/7!

Wide Fit Shoes

Shogun has been an instrumental tool in helping me build valuable pages at speed, giving me the time back to concentrate on other tasks I need to do. It's easy to use, flexible and the help and guidance from the support team has been fast and informative. I'd highly recommend Shogun.

October 29, 2020

That's so great to hear! We believe that you have much better things to be doing than building your website, which is why we are trying to make it as simple as possible to do! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a great review!

Aftergloe

I changed from Pagefly recently as this app lets your run A/B tests of your pages which is ESSENTIAL to optimize your conversion rate. I ran into a few minor issues early on but they were swiftly resolved by their awesome support team. I'd recommend this app to anyone who wants the edge against typical Shopify store designs. Beats the other page builders out there.

October 27, 2020

Hey,

So glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with our support team. We couldn't agree more that A/B testing is an essential feature when building designs. Really glad to hear that you're enjoying the app.

Sorakami_uk

The app makes it possible to turn your Shopify Website into whatever you want! The customer service is super fast and responsive. Justine solved my problem in no time!

October 27, 2020

Hey there,

I'm so glad to hear that Justine was able to resolve your issue quickly! I will pass along your comments :)

Mighty Mug

This app is a game-changer for us. Rather than rely on developers to make changes, we can easily do so ourselves.

October 26, 2020

That's amazing to hear! Thank you for your review!

Superclub Game

Shogun is simply a fantastic app. No matter which page you set up, there is a sea of possibilities with this app. It frees you from your template so you can set up everything you want. The team behind Superclubgame.com warmly recommends the app, and not least the fantastic support.

October 22, 2020

So glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! We appreciate your kind words and recommendation.