Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

81 - 90 of 2045 reviews

Heckler

Our company Heckler Design has been using Shogun for a long time. Love all the feature it provided and gives us designer so much freedom to showcase our products the best way. Would highly recommend Shogun to design and improve website.

September 10, 2020

We appreciate your loyalty! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a nice review!

Gelo Products

Great experience so far. I had some trouble figuring out how to move icons and text around, so I spoke with James via the chat function. He was very helpful - he walked me through the processes with multiple how-to screen recordings and explanations. Thank you, James! -Hannah W.

September 10, 2020

Hi Hannah! Thank you so much for your review! I will be sure to let James know that you have left such a kind review.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Positive Science People

Really like Shogun. I've massively improved my pages using it and the customer support is amazing: helpful response by email, often in minutes, solved all my queries.

September 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it. :)

Mindful Foods

Really loving customising our Shopify template with Shogun. Amazing Support Team in turning around an issue I had. They are incredibly effective and helpful and polite!

September 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

ShredLights

the best app for customizing shopify web pages + their support team is super responsive and knowledgeable.

Would definitely recommend.

September 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it. :)

Decathlon Australia

Customer support was incredibly responsive and helpful.
I contacted support with an issue and they resolved it within the space of 9 hours. This might be first for me!

While a bit finicky sometimes, the app does everything I would expect it to do.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this lovely review! We really appreciate it and I am so glad to hear that the Support team could help you out.

Please let us know if you ever have any other issues or questions :)

Burnt Soul

Can not recommend this app more. Makes building the pages I want so easy without any complicated coding. Being a small business and having to do a lot myself usually means a lot of wasted time trying to figure things out but I love the ease of this app and the support is super fast too. Thanks, Shogun team!

September 1, 2020

Really appreciate the kind words - that's our aim, to make it as fast and as easy as possible so that you can concentrate on more important things like selling your products! Thanks for your review!

Restated Vintage

Give Kalen a raise, hands down the best customer experience I've had with an app.

The program itself is great and achieved everything we needed it to.

September 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind feedback to Kalen! Glad to hear that you are also enjoying Shogun. :)

Size Up Apparel

Awesome app, the immediate support is just top-notch with a knowledgeable staff! this is what makes it my only choice for a page builder

September 1, 2020

So happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the support team could help you out! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

Heritage Type Co.

Excellent support, always helps me out within five minutes via the integrated chat :) Thank you very much!

September 1, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! Really appreciate it and happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions!