Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

Suna Pilates

The app works fine - but even more importantly when we found that our new theme conflicted, the Shogun support team responded fast and provided an easy fix. Nothing like actual helpful human beings that speak plainly and make life easy - thanks team!

February 23, 2021

Happy to hear that the team could help! Thank you for your review!!

SHRAY

I really think this app is the best app i have used so far for shopify platform. It saves me the cost to hire developers for the web design. Also, the customer service, Justin, is super awesome! He replied me fast and solved my problems all the time. I am really impressed and appreciate a lot!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! I'll make sure that they get to Justine!

Cannonball Coffee Company

I've used the app to create landing pages for events and promotions. Is easy to use and has loads of great features like a countdown timer and contact forms. Customer support is very good

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are benefiting from the features offered!

Simple-Painting

Probably the best page building app out there. A lot of customizations available. Recommend if you want to improve your website design.

February 19, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate it.

HERALBONY

When I had a problem using the app, I contacted them and they responded within an hour. After that, I was able to use it smoothly and it was very helpful!

February 18, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you!

SUR Clean Skincare

Best customer service! Most of the third party apps take a while to get back to an email question. Shogun responded right away. Rhys Hamer was awesome and solve my problems right away. He even took a video to show me how to fix everything. Very impressed and am super happy about the shogun capabilities. Other companies need to have this level of customer service.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to hear that Rhys could help you out - I'll be sure that your kind words get to him!

Buckleband

This app is quite possibly Shopify's best visual web builder. But aside of features, what defines them is their stellar customer service. I emailed them and within 24 hours they got back to me with a detailed answer/solution. Justine A from their support team helped me out with an amazing attitude!

February 18, 2021

What an awesome review! Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear that the team could help you out, will be sure that Justine gets your review!

My Freedom Prints

Highly recommend. We've tried a dozen page-building apps for Shopify and Shogun wins by far. If possible, I would also give their Customer Service 6 stars because of their quick and thorough responses.

February 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Really appreciate the kind words!

FoxBeautyEtiquette

Fantastic platform ! Templets available or option to personalise !
The Support system very efficient ! Fast in replying and provide steps and video easy to follow even if you are not tech savvy !

February 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying Shogun!

Vertical Auto Parts and Accessories

Great customer support. Very Helpful. Helped with every issue I've had, response was rather quick. Will continue to work with Shogun.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review! Glad you are enjoying Shogun!