Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Woodstone

pretty difficult to use, if you are expecting user friendly experience like Shopify theme editor , you will be disappointed. User experience is difficult. simplify it Shogun. Even simple email marketing platforms have better drag and drop function.

February 1, 2021

Hi Enes,

Thank you for your review. I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with Shogun. We strive to ensure that the app is easy to use, and helps customers build beautiful stores with ease. We clearly missed the mark here.

I can see that my colleague Charles reached out to you by phone but could not get through, then followed up by email to gather further feedback from you to assist with the issues that you are facing. I would ask that you reply to Charles and we would be happy to guide you on what you are hoping to achieve.

We really appreciate any feedback that you would like to share with us - it helps us grow and helps us provide you with a better service.

I hope that we can help you have a better experience with Shogun. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Response to your update: sorry to hear that you are still struggling with getting to grips with Shogun. We have been trying to contact you since you originally posted this review but we have yet to hear back from you about what issues you are facing, what you are finding difficult, or how we can help you. If you could, we would really appreciate it if you could reach back out to us so that we can offer assistance or log the feedback.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Biggs Ltd

I want to add our blogs to different pages. Why is that so difficult? This allows you to arrange different page elements but not truly build a page "without limits" as advertised. They have reached out to me about a possible work around so I have updated my review. Not sure if it will work for us but I really appreciate them contacting us.

July 22, 2020

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback for Shogun and for your time with troubleshooting and listening to our response - we really appreciate the feedback that you have regarding the product - we put all this to good use when deciding on new features/improvements.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with editing blog articles, and am glad to hear that Charles could help you turn it into a slightly better experience.

Please do let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help, we strive to make sure every customer experience is the best possible.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

Slash Objects

Updated: The Shogun team has been helpful in making this experience better by being very attentive and thorough. I still think that there should be an affordable version for small businesses. Please let me know when you improve your forms. Thanks

PREVIOUS REVIEW
This app works fine but it is NOT AFFORDABLE to keep on your page so you might as well not use it unless you are never going to make edits again! The forms in the app are HORRIBLE and they stop working after you uninstall the app so its a waste of time to use them in the first place. You should make an affordable option for individuals!

July 15, 2020

Hey Arielle,

Our support team has reached out to you and left a voicemail and sent an email as well.

We are so sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience with Shogun. We appreciate all of the feedback and would love to hear about any suggestions you might have for improvements to the forms element.

We would love to find a solution that works for you and your business. If you could please respond to the email at your earliest convenience, we would greatly appreciate it. We will try giving you a call tomorrow to see if we can reach you.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

MĀLAMA

Can confirm this review: It's a pretty solid page builder. Lacking some functionality, especially around your ability to position elements, but nothing that can't be fixed in later updates. I wish that I could edit the category pages with greater precision.

My biggest problem is with the price. They keep raising it. $39 a month for a basic page builder is just greedy. If it were around $15 a month I'd give it 4 stars.

Ypson's

I reinstall the app to work again with, it starts to erase my product description with some code inside. I send a email to the support and Kalen and Adam were very reactive, they did all the maximum to solve my problem. Even if, I had to call my dev to setup again my product description, this customer support is great.

OGNX

Easy handling but just until a certain point. If you try to create your own templates the designs are not responsive and not optimized for mobile view. Definitely room for improvement. Three stars for the self explaining structure.

Christian Pure

Billini

We've only just begun using this app but the available formatting and functions is impressive and not like anything else we've used before (especially while on the Magento platform). We are looking forward to exploring all capabilities in the new year.

WENTZEL STORE

You can achieve the look you want if you have alot of time to kill. There is alot tweaking to do to get something look right. Honestly most the time it drives me nuts how much I have to mess around with something so it looks the exact same on both desktop and mobile. The mobile preview is not accurate and I need to expand to full screen to make sure desktop view isnt cutting anything out of view. I'd think everything is okay until I view it fullscreen and then I have to tweak and tweak again and alot of the time I end up changing the image I wanted to use. In the editor a product image may look nice and large but in the actual live view on my phone when published it would be so small. I'd have to go back in and blow the image up till it looks right on mobile but then the image would be too huge on desktop. Its alot of tweaking.
I have also had issues with product images / listings not showing LIVE but shows inside the editor. The team tells you to delete your cookies etc. I have always questioned if I have to delete my cookies to view the website as it should look, what about other people visiting my website who have cookie overload too? Will they not be able to view stuff? I never recived an answer.
Been using shogun since Feb 2019 , sometimes I really love it and other times I hate how much it works me hard. It's ok. When I started it was $19, now I'm seeing that it is $39. I'm wondering why so high? It's not worth $39 (analytics or not).

The page templates it comes with arent the best designs and they don't work very well. They look very squeezed on mobile. I have a hard time picking one that can work. The example store used here (leesa.com) looks nothing like their templates or anything that can be achieved using the drag and drop builder. I assume coding was involved.

eminentcycles

I reached out to Shogun regarding ability to do drop down forms. Unfortunately this basic function is not yet available. Hoping this can be improved on as it's a basic form function that will definitely help with our customer experience and ability to track and respond appropriately do specific answers they provide. I will say support was very quick to respond and empathized that this is something that is important and that they were working to add it.

Previous 1