Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Tumble 'N Dry

Great support and instructions, quick en clear. Even during the weekend. Would definitely recommand this app.

sputnik shop

This is a nice App:) It is a little bit difficult to control but if I contact to a customer service,I could get a reply from a customer support team and they give me a tips for solution. Awesome!

QUADRO Deutschland

We needed an easy way for non-tech-savvy team members to create and edit content on our Shopify shop. Shogun was a great choice for us. It has most of the features you would look for in a content manager.

What I would like to see is more options for the slideshow, akin to the Slick Slider library.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and has been a great choice for you!

Coast Health

Shogun is relatively easy to use and intuitive. They have a fair number of templates to choose from although I found it is straightforward to build pages from scratch as well.

The support team is top notch and was able to fix my problems very quick, even on the weekend.

The drawbacks are that it is too expensive in my opinion - it costs more than Shopify itself for far less functionality. Also, the mobile view in page editor does not match the actual mobile view.

September 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! Really glad to hear that the support team could help you out and that you are enjoying Shogun!

Appreciate the feedback on the cost - I'll be sure to pass this onto the relevant department!

Hello Beauty

Die App an sich ist ein sehr gutes Konzept. Es treten jedoch manchmal Probleme auf. Nachdem man Seiten speichert, werden diese nicht wie behauptet als "reiner html code" gespeichert, sondern der code bleibt dauerhaft vom Shogun Server abhängig, weshalb er nach Löschen der Shogun App 'kaputt' gehen kann. Um ihn zu Reparieren wäre dann wieder ein Abo bei Shogun nötig. Deshalb Seiten nach der Shogun Deinstallation lieber nicht mehr bearbeiten, da diese sonst möglicherweise verloren gehen!

September 1, 2020

Hey Elias,

I'm so glad we were able to help find a solution for you.

We really appreciate the feedback and please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with :)

Express Mapping

This app is great to use as our Landing Page with our Google Ads. Its more affordable than Unbounce. I do wish they had the ability to have a drop down form where each form option could lead a vistor to a different URL on our site. Hopefully that feature will be added in the future. For now, I will just create a separate landing page for each campaign that we are targeting.

August 25, 2020

Thank you for your review! I think that form idea is awesome! We will be sure to mark that as a feature request for the future development of the form element.

Vision Lab

You can create some really slick, modern, and professional-looking sites with Shogun. The interface is pretty straightforward and simple, but can be a bit clunky when trying to rename elements or navigating the sidebar in general. Lots of options for responsive elements and you can even edit elements to only appear at certain resolutions - making it possible to have a mobile and desktop version of a page that are completely different. The staff is quick and responsive to questions! Kalen Christ and Sweetan Mankotia both were very helpful and polite. I will happily continue using Shogun!

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review and your honest feedback! Feedback really helps us know where to focus on the product and know where user pain points are - it goes a long way to helping us fix any issues that you run into. Please always feel free to pass on any feedback to our support team, we will make sure that it gets into the right hands!

I'll be sure to let Kalen and Sweetan know that you left such a great review!

VITAMAN USA

Wonderful technical support - almost instant response and they're very happy to go above and beyond to help. Shogun offers much better functionality than Shopify's default theme. I highly recommend it.

August 11, 2020

So glad to hear that you've had a good experience. Please just let us know if there is anything we can do to change your 4-star review to a 5-star one :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

The PROBAR

Been using Shogun for a year now and it has proven to be a very helpful tool for our store. On the odd occasion I have had an issue with something their support has been extremely responsive and had a solution available. Typically I hear back from them in a matter of hours regardless of the time of day I reach out. These guys have it together!

July 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that support could help you out!

I hope that someday we can earn that extra star from you!

Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Pinwheel

There's a learning curve and some jankiness. But their SUPPORT is off the chain good. I'm writing this at 1:49am after about my 5th minor support inquiry for the day. Not only was it a quick turnaround, but he went the extra mile and found root cause and sent me a video despite us finding a workaround.

June 22, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that support could help you out when you needed it. I'll be sure to have a look through the correspondence and ensure that we log any feature improvement suggestions! Feel free to reach out if you have any product feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14