Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Story Bikes

Best site design platform on Shopify. Many areas to improve upon, but overall beats out the rest of the apps available. I foresee them, with their great team, continually improving upon the app though, so I will remain a happy customer! :D

Crystal Impressions

I will be honest -- Shopify is not my favorite platform. And shogun took a bit for me to get used to. But now that I understand it, it is running a lot smoother. I had an issue with our theme and the team at ShoGun did an awesome job helping me quickly. I still prefer Wordpress, but at least I know I can get help when I get stuck.

September 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We sincerely appreciate the review.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions and we'll be happy to assist you.

North Spore

Customer service is great! Have run in to functionality issues from time to time but most have simple work-arounds.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy the team could help you!

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

Happy Belly Pregnancy

This app allows for you to build pages quickly. I like the tool sets it provides. It starts to fall short when you want to do global font styles, lists, and advanced customization. The fact that it's almost like a theme within the main shopify theme leaves room for problems. That being said, it's a great tool and it will only improve with time.

August 13, 2021

Hi there! We appreciate the review and your feedback. Thank you so much.
I'm happy to share your feedback with the team so that we can continue to improve the app and your experience.

Please reach out to us and let us know if we can help with anything. 🙂

Veggie Wolf

I really like this app and Shogun is really performing BUT also at the same more complicated compared to other available tools. Nevertheless, if you invest some time and explore the tool, you will learn it quiet easy!
Great thing is that the support replies usually within just a few minutes and is really helpful in every matter!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback! Sorry to hear that you find Shogun a bit more complicated - if you have any feedback on improvements that we could make we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send them over to the support team and we can make sure that they get to the right team.

Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

The Hot Tub People Inc.

Shogun is a great tool! Wonderful for making changes that Shopify doesn't have natively. The support staff are dedicated to helping the customer, James Power was especially good to us.

July 19, 2021

Hi, Thank you so much for the review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoying Shogun. I'm also glad that James could help you out. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to him. 🙂

Please reach out to us if there's anything else we can help you with.

Alba Of Denmark

Very nice, funny, quick (less than 30min) and helpful support. Using the app to help create visually nicer blog posts and contact, about and other info pages. Works pretty well for a person with some basic web development experience. Has some nice templates. Some parts are not exactly working as expected, f.e. a color picker doesn't close.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that support were able to help you and that you're finding Shogun helpful. I know that the team have logged your feedback regarding the colour picker, we'll make sure that this gets to the right team to resolve. Thank you for your feedback!

GGstore

We used this app to help create our homepage, allowing us to edit pages in a straightforward and simple way that our theme simply wouldn't quite allow us to do without extensive coding knowledge. When we came across an issue with our site and reached out to the support, we were met with prompt attention and help, and the support team solved our problem quickly and effectively. The app is great, though it does require a bit of forward knowledge of the inner workings of Shopify / Liquid in order to really get down to the nitty gritty part of customization, and I do wish the custom CSS elements were a bit more intuitive and developed, but overall we were very happy with our experience using Shogun.

June 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Really appreciate the kind words. Thank you for your feedback, too, we'll make sure that this gets to the right team. :)

Feel free to send over any further feedback to support@getshogun.com

WARED

Easy to use with interesting tools and good support! I recommend it to who want to do a pro e-commerce shop.

June 3, 2021

Glad to hear that the app was easy to use and that we have provided good support. That's very kind of you to say. If there is anything else we can help with, please just let us know :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Wraphouse LA L.L.C

So far this app is great, the support team are really helpful and guide you step by step. Have not used this app for a long period of time so just going off of early impressions. I would like them to have a more economical option in term of pricing. But in terms of what they offer this app is really impressive.

May 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :)

I am glad to hear that you are getting the best out of Shogun and having a good experience with our support.

We greatly appreciate the feedback for including a more economical option. I am happy to share this with the team.

Please let us know if you need any further help!

Sweetan | Team Lead, Support