Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Evivo

We have been very happy with this content editor/page builder. It's very flexible, fairly intuitive and the customer service is responsive and helpful. Two thumbs up.

YuJet USA

I chose Shogun page builder after googling for reviews of a bunch of different page builders for shopify and its been absolutely the right choice. Great app.

RedAlternative

I used this page builder app to create all my blog posts, custom pages and even product page. I never could have created such beautiful page without this app because my lack of coding skills. Excellent app with fair pricing. I recommend to anyone!

The Standard byRCD

Shogun has the page builder that I've always wished Squarespace, Wix and all the other website builders had. I can't express how easy it is to develop my page the way that I want it to look and function. I recommend this app for anyone that cares about their brand and it's image and doesn't want to pay $1,000's for all that coding stuff.

Vallilan verkkokauppa

Excellent customer service, really fast and always heplful. Overall a really easy tool for great looking landing pages.

Hugna

Excellent app with great support! Highly recommended for any team that does not have a developer in house or is just looking into cracking out content faster.

Life Pal Store

Really helpful tool. Have a professional team and excellent customer service. Whenever you need help, they will help you. Really patient

Dewty

Great functionality, support team are fantastic too! would definitely recommend to anyone who's looking to build content rich pages themselves without the need for coding.

SiliTray

They really help you a lot! Love the fast customer service :) I was able to make a professional landing page in 2 days!

BlackTie.com

Excellent app! Makes it very easy to visually adjust your pages on your website. I rarely need support because it's a great product. The one time that I needed support, Charles replied very fast and quickly resolved the issue for me within my theme. Very pleased with both product & service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 165 166