Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Wall & Wrenn

Really helpful tool, allows for great page customization. Really good and quick customer service as well.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us. Glad to hear that support could help you out when you needed us!

Study2Go

Nice app with a lot of options. Support is quick and very helpful! I would recommend it for everyone!

July 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Super glad to hear that support could help you out when you needed help!

iMassagers

Best page builder app I used. Amazing customer service as well. Use the templates to learn their building layouts

July 13, 2020

Glad to hear that support could help you out! Thanks for taking the time to review Shogun! We really appreciate it.

The Aura Bracelets

Great app! Very happy. Support is fast and very helpful.
Would. highly recommend this app to anyone looking to drastically improve the look and feel of their stores pages.

July 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review! We really appreciate your kind words and your recommendations of Shogun!

bluupatio

very good, very excellent, it really help and very convenient, it can build a very beautiful pages. And thanks for Sweetan Mankotia's quick help!

July 10, 2020

I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto Sweetan! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave Shogun and Sweetan a review!

Akamai

We have really enjoyed the creative possibilities with Shogun and the customer service is OUTSTANDING. Highly recommend this app to help you go beyond your Shopify theme's creative restrictions.

July 10, 2020

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the customisation options that Shogun offers! Glad to hear that our support team could help you out when you needed us. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave a lovely review!

Relax and Brew Coffee

So far - this has been awesome. It has integrated well with Recharge subscriptions as well as my standard products.

More importantly, the support has been amazing. I got sub-5-minute support with the first few questions via in-app chat and they resolved integrations across a few apps and Shopify.

It's still early days but the support alone has been top-tier.

July 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that the support team could help you out when you needed us!

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions.

JPU Records

Has lots of customisation options that are lacking with Shopify's editing tools, which was the main reason I got the app to start with. Customer support are always great and get back to you pretty fast. I send them lots of questions and then always answer in a timely matter.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that support could help you!

LiefRoyal

As soon as I discovered Shogun, I knew I have to try it ASAP. At first, it looked complicated to me but after 2 hours I could easily build a great landing page. Excited to see the conversion rates skyrocketing.
PS.: Their customer support is amazing and quick. Thank you

July 7, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! Glad to hear that we could help you out!

Zenkai Sports

The Shogun app is so easy to use. But I did run into a problem with an image that wouldn't download. I contacted Shogun Support - they did it for me and even sent me a link with instructions with all the steps to do myself. Great customer service!

July 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Sorry to hear that you ran into an issue - glad to hear that support could help you out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 189 190