Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1 - 10 of 1938 reviews

Tiger Mats

Andre Smith is a great customer support rep and I think he should get promoted! Replied super quick and was very helpful. #TeamAndre

Nuuvida

The developer was so expert to resolve my issue on time. Thanks alot. Very helpful. Suits your busy life.

2050

I used this app to create customized pages that are nice looking. This app is great because it's incredibly easy to use to make solid looking pages with no coding experience. There support team is also incredible at helping you with any issues that you run into. Great job guys!

Sunstaches

We're on a trial at the moment and just becoming familiar with your application. Andre couldn't have been more helpful in getting me acquainted with different tools and features. Excellent customer service from a knowledgeable expert!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. So happy to hear that Andre could help you out - I'll be sure to let him know that you left such kind words! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions, we have a 24/7 support team!

serenashub

Charles is amazing, thank you for your help! Really love this app -- Great work guys!...............

August 13, 2020

I'll be sure to pass those kind words onto Charles! It's always so nice to receive positive feedback like this. Thanks for leaving a review!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

LilyVe

Super app and the support is amazing!!! Easy tool to create fantastic pages. when ever i need help the support team is very helpful and explain things with a recording video. I can definitely recommend this!

August 13, 2020

Thank you for your review! So happy to hear that you found Shogun helpful while building your store and that our support team was here when you needed us - we want to make building your store as frictionless as possible so that you can concentrate on more important things like growing your business!

Let us know if there is anything that we can help you with!

Vibe Nutrition

I'm very impressed with this app. Beyond the fact that their customer support/technical support team is great and extremely helpful, this is the best thing for Shopify since email marketing for small businesses.

At first glance it may seem a bit pricey, however, if you have a decent amount of web design experience or have worked with software like Webflow, you'll be able to build a beautifully responsive, powerful Shopify store which can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in the beginning. And for a small business that means more focus on marketing and branding rather than a beautiful but dusty website!

Absolutely recommend if you want to take your website to the next level without breaking the bank and hiring expensive developers.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave this stellar review! We really appreciate it!

I'm so happy to hear that you found Shogun useful for creating your website. Our aim is definitely to take away the pain of development time - store owners like yourself have more important things to be concentrating on than developing a store!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

LUXTRA

I'm finally getting the hang of Shogun and I LOVE IT.
Andre and Sweetan have recently helped me with my support queries - I basically had an instantaneous and very helpful reply. Great work team and keep it up.

August 11, 2020

That's awesome to hear that you're starting to get the hang of it! I will pass along your kind review to Andre and Sweetan :)

Bambooi UK

We have just finished our trial with Shogun. Very easy to use and pages are fast to load, SEO friendly & look amazing! Customer support team at Shogun are very helpful, almost immediate replies - which is perfect when you're in a hurry to edit live pages :)

SEO-wise: Our search traffic has grown by 83% since implementing Shogun to our product/collection pages - which is amazing!

Thank you.

August 11, 2020

Good to hear that our support has been almost immediate. That's excellent that your SEO has grown by 83% since implementing Shogun. I hope that just keeps on growing :)

Benni Mask

This is a great page builder. But that's not the best part. The chat support is probably the best customer service experience I've had when using an app. They are there doing their best to help you out when you get stuck building your page. 100% recommend Shogun.

August 11, 2020

We love to provide the chat support too! So happy to hear that you've been enjoying it so much. Thanks so much for the review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 193 194