Anmeldelser (3.285)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
4. december 2023

Support team is always on hand to help troubleshoot any challenges I have - most recently, Jill and Sweetan were able to help jig some code in my Shopify store that was causing an issue with how my Shogun Sections were displaying. It's refreshing to be able to chat to 'real people' who were prompt in their help!

StrippedSupply
Australien
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 5. december 2023

Hi there, Ashley! 👋 Thank you so much for sharing your experience in the form of this review.

It was great to communicate with you and I am so happy that we could help resolve the issue for you. I will be sure to share the kind words with Jill and the rest of the support team as well.

We are always here to assist you should you bump into any issues or have any questions for us. Thank you for your continued support. 😊

18. december 2023

Great support. Prompt and helpful response when I had questions, including a detailed video recording that made it extremely easy to understand any issues occuring. Andre was amazing!

021 Originals
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 20. december 2023

Hi there, Jeff! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your feedback in the form of this review.

We are super glad to hear that our team could assist and answer the questions with a detailed video that made it easy to understand the issue. Andre is indeed amazing and I am happy to share the kind words with him and the entire support team.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Thanks for your continued support. 😊

19. december 2023

Having recently started using Shogun for the first time, my initial experience with their support left an outstanding impression. I encountered an issue, and upon reaching out, they responded promptly with a Loom video that not only addressed my concern but also provided a clear step-by-step guide to resolve it. If their support consistently delivers this level of assistance, I'm genuinely pleased to have chosen Shogun for my landing page needs.

My Store
7 måneder bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 21. december 2023

Hi there, Chris. Thanks for leaving us his review and sharing your positive experience with Shogun and our support team. 🤩

Our team is always here to assist and we strive to ensure we can resolve the issue or answer questions promptly while trying our best to record videos where possible to share the steps. 😊

We'll ensure you have the same experience moving forward. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with in the future.

24. november 2023

I had some problem in using Shogun today, and I send the message to the help team in the chat box. I did not expect the guy called Sweedan provided me a very specific and clear solution to me. His response is beyound my expectation, including texts, video etc, super clear . It hepled me a lot, I am very appriciated for that!

Depology
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
18. august 2023

I Like the app, It has help me to build most of my website. Focused on visual building and non-code users I can say that this is pretty much what we needed from the beginning. I would appreciate the inclusion of more features in the future as always.

GROF USA
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 21. august 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback and leaving us a review. /

We are super glad to hear that you like our app and that it has helped to build the website. We understand that a no-code solution is super useful and we did design the app while keeping those requirements in mind.

Our team is working on a lot of exciting features and we will be happy to share an update as they get released.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future. 😊

19. december 2023

This app is easy to use.
Also, if you don't understand something, the support will help you right away.
Very good service.
Thanks again Justine and Sweetan.

金熊香水
Japan
7 måneder bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 21. december 2023

Thank you so much for the review, Kei.

We sincerely appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear you are finding Shogun easy to use while having a great experience with our support team.

It was great to connect with you and I'll be sure to share the kind words with Justine as well. 😊

Please don't hesitate to write back to us if you bump into any issues. We are always here to assist. 🫡

8. januar 2024

I emailed the helpline from Shogun with an issue I was struggling with and I received a very prompt reply from James who understood my issue and gave me a couple of different steps to be able to solve it right away.

Hugo & Me
Storbritannien
3 måneder bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 14. januar 2024

Hi there, Victoria. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

I am glad to hear that James was able to under the issue and offered help with steps to resolve it right away. I will be happy to share the feedback with him and our entire support team.

We'll also be looking forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

Shogun ‑ Landing Page Builder

11. december 2023

We have liked this app quite a bit. The Support is very helpful the couple of times I needed to reach out. Justine and Andre were great!

Redbarn Pet Products
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 14. december 2023

Hi there, Sarah! 👋 Thank you so much for sharing your experience in the form of this review.

I'm thrilled to hear Justine and Andre were able to assist you in live chat earlier and you enjoy using the app.

We look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

James | Client Services
Shogun - A/B Testing & CRO

31. oktober 2023

Easy to use for someone that doesn't know how to build a website. Helpful when I had an issue with my website.

US Bolt Kits
Mere end 5 år bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 6. november 2023

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are super glad to hear that you are finding Shogun to be easy to use and helpful. Thanks for sharing the feedback.

Our team is always available to assist should you bump into any issues. We'll look forward to assisting you again. 😊

3. december 2023

Easy to use app, Free version i used was perfect for the one page i needed. Customer service was also excellent when i had an issue even know im on the free plan. Would recommend

Calgary City Motorsports
6 måneder bruger appen
Shogun Labs, Inc. svarede 5. december 2023

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a review and sharing your feedback with us, Matt.

It is great to hear that you are finding Shogun to be easy to use for your requirements. We look forward to assisting you again should you bump into any issues or have any further questions for us. 😊