Shogun Page Builder , 3.276 Rezensionen

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. November 2023

I have been using this app for my store and I am impressed with the level of service they provide. Not only does their app offer powerful features for building beautiful landing pages, but their customer support team has consistently gone above and beyond to assist me.

Whenever I encountered any issues or had questions, the Shogun support team was quick to respond and displayed remarkable patience in helping me troubleshoot and resolve the problems. Their dedication to ensuring customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

Minisforum CN
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 6. November 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience in the form of this review, Vera.

We are very glad to hear that it has been such a wonderful experience. We are continuously working on improving the app and adding newer features for you so that you can continue to create beautiful pages for your store. 🌟

Our support team is always here to assist you and we will look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Thank you so much for your love and support. 😊

9. Januar 2024

Super fast support!

PICARD Fashion
Deutschland
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 14. Januar 2024

Hey, Serenad. Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review.

We are happy to hear that you are having a great experience with Shogun and our support team. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. 😊

Shogun ‑ Landing Page Builder

19. Januar 2024

Very helpful customer service (Sweetan was especially helpful), the app is easy to use and helps you make very nice looking websites. I highly recommend!

Ludivo
3 tage mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 25. Januar 2024

Hey there, Izayah. Thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your feedback.

It was great to communicate with you and I am glad I could help. We'll be here to assist you again should you have any further questions or bump into any issues.

Thanks for your love and support.

Shogun

9. Januar 2024

Amazing customer service!

One Block Down
Italien
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 14. Januar 2024

Hi, Bruno.

Thank you for leaving us a review and sharing your love. Our support team is glad to hear about your experience and we'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

Shogun ‑ Landing Page Builder

21. November 2023

The technician was very responsive and helped me solve the problem very quickly!

Minisforum JP
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 23. November 2023

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your experience.

We are very happy to hear that our support team was able to resolve the issue in a timely manner. We are always here to assist you should you bump into any other issues or have any further questions.

Thanks for your support. 😊

26. Oktober 2023

Super super super!
Great service. Quick and very clear help in case of problems.
Thank you from Kalevala Jewelry from Finland.
With best regards Eija

Kalevalashop
Finnland
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 30. Oktober 2023

Hi there, Eija! Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review.

We are glad to hear that you are having such a wonderful experience with Shogun and our support team. Thanks for your support.

We'll be here to assist you again should you bump into any issues or have any further questions. 😊

16. November 2023

Love the ease of use of Shogun and the support is top notch

NRS
12 monate mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 20. November 2023

Hi there, Morgan. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We are super glad to hear that you are enjoying the ease of use Shogun offers and that our support team was able to help you.

We are here to answer any further questions you may have and we'll look forward to assisting you again.

Thanks for your continued support. 😊

4. Oktober 2023

Love Shogun! It has really meant we can up our game in terms of page design, without using an agency. I recently had a formatting issue, reached out to the Shogun team via live chat, and the service was brilliant. Super quick to connect, friendly and all sorted in 5 mins. Very pleased and happy to recommend it.

ARK Skincare
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 6. Oktober 2023

Hi there, Katie! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are super glad to hear that you love Shogun and that it has allowed you to up the game when it comes to designing the pages. It means a lot to us. 😊

Our support team is always here to assist you and we try our best to ensure we provide timely resolutions. We appreciate the love and support and we also thank you for your honest recommendation.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else. 🫶

28. November 2023

Great product and even better customer support

HappyTails
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 30. November 2023

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Matthew.

We are super glad to hear that your experience with Shogun and our support team has been exceptional. Thanks for sharing your feedback.

We'll look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

17. Oktober 2023

So far I love the shogun page builder! I can customize so much more easily than with Shopify. I've built some really beautiful pages.

My FAVORITE part though is the support. I was having issues adding a custom font for several days, and the shogun team chatted with me and walked me through everything until we were finally able to get it to work. That made all the difference!

UplinkRobotics
12 tage mit der App
Shogun Labs, Inc. hat geantwortet 30. Oktober 2023

Thanks for leaving us a review, Reese!

We are happy to hear about your experience with Shogun and our support team. And, it makes us happy that you are able to customize and create beautiful-looking pages without much stress.

I am glad that our support team was able to help resolve the issue with the custom font. Our team looks forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊