Recensies (3.285)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
13 augustus 2019

wish there were more customization available like there is in Elementor.. Elementor is cheaper and can do more in wordpress but shogun does the job for now.

STR8 SPORTS, Inc.
17 augustus 2020

You can create some really slick, modern, and professional-looking sites with Shogun. The interface is pretty straightforward and simple, but can be a bit clunky when trying to rename elements or navigating the sidebar in general. Lots of options for responsive elements and you can even edit elements to only appear at certain resolutions - making it possible to have a mobile and desktop version of a page that are completely different. The staff is quick and responsive to questions! Kalen Christ and Sweetan Mankotia both were very helpful and polite. I will happily continue using Shogun!

Vision Lab
Shogun Labs, Inc. heeft geantwoord 17 augustus 2020

Thank you for your review and your honest feedback! Feedback really helps us know where to focus on the product and know where user pain points are - it goes a long way to helping us fix any issues that you run into. Please always feel free to pass on any feedback to our support team, we will make sure that it gets into the right hands!

I'll be sure to let Kalen and Sweetan know that you left such a great review!

23 januari 2020

Very easy to navigate & use. I started off knowing nothing on how to use it but thanks to the tutorials and practice, I got the hang of it pretty quickly. Now I'm producing blog content & special pages for my company with ease.

MS. READ (M) Sdn Bhd
Maleisië
4 maart 2022

Versatile tool for quickly building static pages . Great support team; always quick in their responses and always try their best to assist with issues. Would like to see improvements in modernity of features and U.

Rebecca Stella
Zweden
Shogun Labs, Inc. heeft geantwoord 4 maart 2022

Hey there! We appreciate you leaving a review for us. Thank you so much.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and that our support team could help. We also appreciate the feedback as we are continuously working on improving the app for you.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future.

Sweetan | Team Lead | Support

Bewerkt 31 maart 2021

UPDATED: Well, the app itself is fine, I felt it was pretty cheeky that when I updated to have the 3rd user again (had to update the app) I now only had 25 pages at my disposal when I was using 58 pages on the older version, so I had to upgrade to the $99USD a month plan to have them all work again. Before I left this review I messaged the CS team to express my disappointment and they really came to the party, they accepted my position on the pricing and page numbers, and even though my initial response was I will just pay the $99 they offered a slightly higher page limit (as we have 58 pages on Shogun) for the $39 cost. I still think that a lot of the app developers get their pricing models wrong, that if they were moderately priced they would get more customers and therefore more revenue. We are a low key customer that doesn't need a lot of support for the $ we pay. Thanks Shogun.

Giftbox Boutique
Nieuw-Zeeland
Shogun Labs, Inc. heeft geantwoord 31 maart 2021

Thank you for your review, and for your feedback, Andy.

We've followed up with you via email to explain the situation regarding plans - unfortunately, you were on one of our older, grandfathered plans that did not have page limits. We've reached out to you with some further information, and appreciate that you're open to discussing the issues with us.

Hoping that we can turn your experience around :)

Thanks again for the feedback

7 december 2020

Despite occasional frustrations with user-friendliness of this app, I'd like to compliment Andre from the Shogun support team. He provided excellent/prompt support on a somewhat major issue I was experiencing. I would suggest having patience with the app, and would recommend submitting a support ticket when issues arise.

American Licorice Company
Shogun Labs, Inc. heeft geantwoord 11 december 2020

Thank you for your honest review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Andre. I'm sorry to hear that you faced issues with the user-experience side of things - please do feel free to send on any feedback to support@getshogun.com and we will make sure that it gets to the right team!

18 april 2019

useful and easy to use, sometimes I find some difficulties with mobile responsiveness. Over-all, very useful app!

Manebí
Italië
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Shogun Labs, Inc. heeft geantwoord 18 april 2019

Thanks Pietro! We are building some stronger features for cross screen editing that will be released in the coming months. Would love in depth feedback of the difficulties you faced. Thanks for being supportive! - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

15 juni 2023

Excellent customer service from Rhys - resolved my issue completely and promptly. Very helpful service.

I've given it 4 stars as it doesn't always integrate with all other plugins but on the whole fantastic.

GWF Nutrition
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Shogun Labs, Inc. heeft geantwoord 18 juni 2023

Hey there, Helen! Thank you so much for leaving us this review and sharing your feedback with us. It means a lot.

I have shared the kind words with Rhys and I am glad he could help. We have also made a note of your requirements when it comes to integrations and as our team works to add more of them, we'll be glad to reach out with an update.

Thanks for your support.

Sweetan | Client Services

22 juli 2022

I do like the app however it is at times clunky - however, my experience with Mara on support was fantastic as she was very quick at resolving my problem!

The Blue Space
Australië
Shogun Labs, Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 juli 2022

Thanks for sharing your feedback and leaving us a review, Bill!

I am glad to hear that Mara was quick to resolve the issue for you. I'll share this with our entire team. Thanks!

I also wanted to apologize for the experience with the app not being up to mark. I see that Mara suggested clearing a few things on the browser side and we'd like to know if that helped. In case the issue persists or you have any other questions, please do let us know. 🙂

Sweetan | Manager | Support

29 mei 2020

Exceptional customer service. Fast response. The app could work on customizability and in my experience has been quite slow. Other than that, does everything you need!

Komodo Fashion
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Shogun Labs, Inc. heeft geantwoord 1 juni 2020

Hi! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to post this review! Glad to hear that our support team could help you out! We will be sure to log any feedback that you have already given us on the customization options of Shogun, if you have any other feedback, please feel free to pass it on and we will make sure it gets to the right teams.

Karl