Shogun網頁構建器 , 3,282 則評價

• 1% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 2% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年11月13日

the page builder interface itself is great, but the excellent customer support makes this 5 stars. the live chat support has some really knowledgeable staff who responds with solutions in seconds. easily one of the top 5 app support teams on shopify

Venture Heat
使用應用程式 3年多
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月15日

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review, Victoria.

We are super glad to hear that you are finding the interface great and your experience with our support team has been excellent. We appreciate the kind words and will look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Thanks for your continued support. 😊

2023年11月20日

Great support and service! Justine has been a great help and would recommend Shogun and their support team. Thanks!

Kobelli
使用應用程式 3年多
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月22日

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Ann.

I am happy to hear that Justine was able to help. I have shared the feedback with her and the entire support team.

Thanks for your honest recommendation, we appreciate your continued support and will look forward to assisting you again. 😊

2023年10月31日

Easy to use for someone that doesn't know how to build a website. Helpful when I had an issue with my website.

US Bolt Kits
使用應用程式 5年多
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月6日

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

We are super glad to hear that you are finding Shogun to be easy to use and helpful. Thanks for sharing the feedback.

Our team is always available to assist should you bump into any issues. We'll look forward to assisting you again. 😊

2023年11月13日

I'd give 0 stars if I could

Shogun is slow and you have to update a page manually one at a time. It's extremely painful to make any changes, let alone make a single small change across all pages.

The app has decided to double its costs recently, making it completely prohibitive for any business trying to scale.

SUMMARY: SAVE YOUR MONEY, HIRE A DEV, OR USE ANOTHER APP. You will simply get no value in this app

Deltora
使用應用程式 2年多
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月15日

Hey there, Eric. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been a positive one.

I wasn't able to locate a conversation with respect to the slowness you were facing, but our features such as bulk publishing, theme sections, and global snippets are used by our users to make changes across multiple pages.

Having said that, we do change and update the pricing for our plans, which is normal behavior. Your account was subscribed to our legacy plan and that plan is no longer offered. We don't force our users to move away from their grandfathered legacy plans. However, if you uninstall or reinstall the app, the legacy plan will be lost. This is something our support team explained further via email. There isn't a way to activate that deprecated plan again.

I see you have since uninstalled the app, however, I also see you had been installed for a while with us and I apologize if you felt there was no value.

I also see you are in touch with our team to get some further assistance and our team, as always is more than happy to help you.

2023年11月15日

I'm a solo founder building my site on my own. The team, Leah and others at Shogun, have been super attentive and helpful any time I have questions. They're willing to get into the code and help me out! Big help! Super grateful to their team.

Gravitatas
使用應用程式 4個月
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月17日

Hey there, Nellie! Thank you so much for leaving us a review a review. We are super glad to hear that Leah and the rest of the support team were able to assist you and help resolve the issues.

We are always here to help should you bump into any other issues or have any further questions for us.

Thanks for your continued support. 😊

2023年11月20日

Support is top notch! I was struggling to figure out a mountain's worth of edits I needed for a few pages and once I got in contact with their support email, Leah went through and made all the changes I needed very quickly and thoroughly. I am very thankful for her help!

Blossom Essentials
使用應用程式 大約2個月
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月22日

Hey there, Sarah! We appreciate you taking the time and sharing your feedback with us. 🫶

I am glad to hear that you are having such a wonderful time with Shogun and our support. Leah is awesome and I will be happy to share the kind words with her. We are always here to assist you should you bump into any issues or have any further questions. Thanks for all the love and support. 😊

2023年11月20日

Love the app and use for four of my shopify stores.

Four stars because the pricing has more than doubled and I will have to look for an alternative for all of my other stores.

DNA My Horse
使用應用程式 接近2年
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月22日

Hi there, Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are having a good time with Shogun.

However, we also greatly appreciate the feedback. Our team experiments with plans and pricing based on the feedback we received and I am happy to share this internally. 😊

2023年11月22日

Being forced up upgrade to a $100 plan is ridiculous. I laterally just need to update 1 page but rather than pay the original $40, i'll be paying $0 and going someplace else.

Exxtended Image Hair Co
使用應用程式 2年多
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月23日

Thanks for taking the time and leaving us a review here, Jenae.

We appreciate the feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you felt you were forced to upgrade. I wanted to share some details here.

Looking at the account I see Shogun was uninstalled on July 25, 2023. This is when your account was subscribed to our old plan. That old plan was a legacy plan that had been deprecated a long time ago. As the app was uninstalled, this legacy plan got canceled as well.

You reinstalled Shogun again on November 16, 2023 and our pick-a-plan page displayed the new plans that can be activated which would be the expected behavior.

I could not locate a recent support conversation about the questions you may have had with respect to the plans, but I have reached out to you via email to share more information.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

2023年11月21日

The technician was very responsive and helped me solve the problem very quickly!

Minisforum JP
香港特別行政區
使用應用程式 大約3年
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年11月23日

Hi there, thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your experience.

We are very happy to hear that our support team was able to resolve the issue in a timely manner. We are always here to assist you should you bump into any other issues or have any further questions.

Thanks for your support. 😊

2023年10月23日

Customer service was great and they responded quickly too. I had a question about the image sizes for my landing page and James not only explained in detail what my issue was and how to correct it, he also made a video showing me all of the steps that I needed in order for the images to show correctly on mobile and desktop. Customer service is a lost art. I'm glad that's not the case for this company. Thanks again for your help!

Sports Nutrition By Max Muscle
使用應用程式 12個月
Shogun Labs, Inc. 已回覆 2023年10月30日

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review and sharing your feedback, Michael.

James is indeed awesome and I am so glad to hear that he could help resolve the issue while also recording a video with the steps. We pride ourselves when it comes to offering exceptional support and we will look forward to assisting you again in the future. 😊

Thank you for your love and support. 🫶