Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

ACOK

Shogun helped me to design my web page very well. seek support gets a quick response. The customer service staff was very patient. Of course, it's a little expensive for beginners. Hopefully Shogun will have more page editing freedom

October 29, 2021

Hey there, Thank you for your review.

I am glad to hear that Shogun helped to design the web pages and our support team could help.

We also appreciate your honest feedback about the pricing and more page editing options.

Shogun Page Builder

groove/desks

The support team is great, responsive and helpful. However, the builder is just not good enough. Needs a lot of improvement in flexibility and UX. Still, this is the best one out of the three builders I have tried.

October 15, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate the honest feedback as it helps us to continue improving the app and your experience.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Wingston France

I had an issue concerning the sync of my pages between 2 store's, i got in touch with the support through email and Adam helped me very fast.
I just want to say that it was fast and simple. thank you!

September 23, 2021

Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with Sync! I can see that you are currently in contact with my colleague Adam - we really appreciate you working with us to ensure that this is setup correctly and you can sync between your stores.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

EDIT:
I'm so glad that Adam was able to help resolve this issue. Thanks so much for the updated review.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Story Bikes

Best site design platform on Shopify. Many areas to improve upon, but overall beats out the rest of the apps available. I foresee them, with their great team, continually improving upon the app though, so I will remain a happy customer! :D

September 20, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for the review. We appreciate the kind words and the feedback.

We are glad to hear that we could offer such a positive experience to you and we'll continue to do the same.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else. 🙂

Crystal Impressions

I will be honest -- Shopify is not my favorite platform. And shogun took a bit for me to get used to. But now that I understand it, it is running a lot smoother. I had an issue with our theme and the team at ShoGun did an awesome job helping me quickly. I still prefer Wordpress, but at least I know I can get help when I get stuck.

September 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We sincerely appreciate the review.

Please reach out to us if you have any questions and we'll be happy to assist you.

North Spore

Customer service is great! Have run in to functionality issues from time to time but most have simple work-arounds.

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! Happy the team could help you!

Karl | Manager, Technical Support

Happy Belly Pregnancy

This app allows for you to build pages quickly. I like the tool sets it provides. It starts to fall short when you want to do global font styles, lists, and advanced customization. The fact that it's almost like a theme within the main shopify theme leaves room for problems. That being said, it's a great tool and it will only improve with time.

August 13, 2021

Hi there! We appreciate the review and your feedback. Thank you so much.
I'm happy to share your feedback with the team so that we can continue to improve the app and your experience.

Please reach out to us and let us know if we can help with anything. 🙂

Veggie Wolf

I really like this app and Shogun is really performing BUT also at the same more complicated compared to other available tools. Nevertheless, if you invest some time and explore the tool, you will learn it quiet easy!
Great thing is that the support replies usually within just a few minutes and is really helpful in every matter!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your review and your feedback! Sorry to hear that you find Shogun a bit more complicated - if you have any feedback on improvements that we could make we would love to hear from you! Please feel free to send them over to the support team and we can make sure that they get to the right team.

Happy to hear that the team could help you out!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support

The Hot Tub People Inc.

Shogun is a great tool! Wonderful for making changes that Shopify doesn't have natively. The support staff are dedicated to helping the customer, James Power was especially good to us.

July 19, 2021

Hi, Thank you so much for the review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoying Shogun. I'm also glad that James could help you out. I'll be happy to pass along your feedback to him. 🙂

Please reach out to us if there's anything else we can help you with.

Alba Of Denmark

Very nice, funny, quick (less than 30min) and helpful support. Using the app to help create visually nicer blog posts and contact, about and other info pages. Works pretty well for a person with some basic web development experience. Has some nice templates. Some parts are not exactly working as expected, f.e. a color picker doesn't close.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that support were able to help you and that you're finding Shogun helpful. I know that the team have logged your feedback regarding the colour picker, we'll make sure that this gets to the right team to resolve. Thank you for your feedback!

Karl | Team Lead, Technical Support