Shogun Landing Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

STR8 SPORTS, Inc.

wish there were more customization available like there is in Elementor.. Elementor is cheaper and can do more in wordpress but shogun does the job for now.

Sierra Blu Fashion

great app. Helps me make the changes I need without needing to know code. Once you understand how to use it, it's all good.

Ames Walker

Time spent using app About 2 years

*Update - We've been using this app for a few years not and it's come in handy and is easy to use once you get the hang of how it works. The support team is wonderful! 10/10 for responsiveness and getting our issues handled. This app is really nice once you get the hang of how it works. Very simple drag and drop system. I would only ask for more templates that flowed well for tablet and mobile as I had to create a different layout to fit each device.

wonderpet-house

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app 29 minutes

Very easy for those of us non-technical folks. I was able to get designs up and published at an impressive velocity. More flexibility than your standard theme.

Computer Panda

This app really helped me think of ideas and what not, but it certainly is a price jump. I can't afford it anymore.

Puff & Stuff Co

I used this app to build my website pages along with my blog. It is a really great concept executed extremely well. Definitely a great choice for anyone looking to build a simple website. It is really easy to use, even for someone with zero experience in web design.

Their staff has been really responsive and super helpful.

Sometimes I find it time-consuming to center or line up my 'sections'. Ideally, it would be easier to drag and drop them anywhere, without having to create a bunch of sections and columns.

That's honestly my only criticism- if I absolutely had to pick one. I truly enjoy this page-builder- it entirely changed my website. Definitely recommend.

Kodiak Cakes, LLC

The page builder is fairly decent. I'd give 5 stars if there was an option to add in custom CSS per page.

MOTIF Fine Home Hardware

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very solid page builder, would be nice if mobile optimization was easier. Very solid page builder, would be nice if mobile optimization was easier.

Red Bull Spect Eyewear

Location Austria

Great page builder with good functionality - Wish it would be a bit more flexible specially on mobile but still the best on the market

Parks Project

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Shogun Page Builder is great! Sometimes when I drag and drop to rearrange, it will glitch and I'll have to redo it. But, they have an undo button so that helps!