Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

More Store Llc

Using a page builder like this is WAY BETTER than trying to write some HTML on your own in standard page builder. Good variety of "blocks" (accordion, tabs, columns, etc). Product page has to be designed per product, but I spoke with the designer and that feature to apply a custom template to ALL products is on the roadmap for some future release. You can use "snippets" to kinda copy/paste the layout across all your products though. Would work for a store with maybe 20 products, but large stores would not have a good time with that limitation. Limited templates right now, but the designer is also working on releasing some new ones which is awesome. I might try this app again in the future, but right now it is not for me. Try it out for yourself though.

Colombiancoffees Com

Overall: very good app!

I came across quite a few bugs unless I used Google Chrome, which is not a big deal but still a little annoying.

Here is a list of things that would make it even better:
- easy editing of collection pages (I know there is a workaround)
- easy creating of a section that can then be used on the landing page (if there already is a solution, please let me know).

Turnabout Luxury Resale

Overall great application and very easy to use. I wish there was a bit more flexibility, but it gives us what we need!

Seaside Apparel Nl

Great app! I'm definitely not tech savvy so this app is a life saver :) Only reason for 4 stars is that I cannot figure out how to edit collection pages on Shopify.

Amano Artisans

Great customer service, It didn't work 100% for me, but I think it's because I lack patience :)

Nutrasumma

Shogun overall is great. They make creating pages very simple and easy. I have had a problem or two with the responsiveness, but even when I did the team was very quick to address and fix the issue. Great app.

The Best Bird Food

I am relatively new to this app. So far so good! The only thing I don't like is that I have to login to the app in order for my chat status to show "online."

Get Down Art

App works great and gives me the control that Shopify lacks, to customize my pages. It doesn't take long to figure out the system but after using it for a while you learn the tricks to make things better structured. Great way to personalize your website without going crazy learning a whole new system.

Twisted Twee

Yes it was all fine. I found some things a bit tricky but the developer helped out and was patient and sent me videos to watch which made it easier to understand. Mostly the response time was good but there were some delays of 8 hours or so between asking for help and getting a reply which was frustrating at times, but overall quite happy.

Nthdegreeunderwear

While the plugin does a good job with standard page creation there are limitations when editing product specific pages. The contact form that comes with Shogun is too basic and doesn't have enough options. Depending on what font you use in the text boxes you may experience issues with your font reverting back to default web fonts while viewing your pages on different browsers and devices. There are a few other kinks that need to be ironed out before the subscription price can be fully justified.... however I will say that the Shogun team has been great at responding to my concerns and providing short-term solutions while they improve their platform. All in all, out of the other available page builders for Shopify I found Shogun to be the most user-friendly with minimal bugs. I would love to see the Shogun team look at Visual Composer plugin for Word Press for inspiration as they have built a pretty robust page builder for that platform. Keep it up!