Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Landing Pages, Product Pages and Sales Funnels

Based on 1937 reviews

Phasefive

Great tool, very powerful. Highly recommend!

More Store Llc

Using a page builder like this is WAY BETTER than trying to write some HTML on your own in standard page builder. Good variety of "blocks" (accordion, tabs, columns, etc). Product page has to be designed per product, but I spoke with the designer and that feature to apply a custom template to ALL products is on the roadmap for some future release. You can use "snippets" to kinda copy/paste the layout across all your products though. Would work for a store with maybe 20 products, but large stores would not have a good time with that limitation. Limited templates right now, but the designer is also working on releasing some new ones which is awesome. I might try this app again in the future, but right now it is not for me. Try it out for yourself though.

Colombiancoffees Com

Overall: very good app!

I came across quite a few bugs unless I used Google Chrome, which is not a big deal but still a little annoying.

Here is a list of things that would make it even better:
- easy editing of collection pages (I know there is a workaround)
- easy creating of a section that can then be used on the landing page (if there already is a solution, please let me know).

Turnabout Luxury Resale

Overall great application and very easy to use. I wish there was a bit more flexibility, but it gives us what we need!

Seaside Apparel Nl

Great app! I'm definitely not tech savvy so this app is a life saver :) Only reason for 4 stars is that I cannot figure out how to edit collection pages on Shopify.

Amano Artisans

Great customer service, It didn't work 100% for me, but I think it's because I lack patience :)

Nutrasumma

Shogun overall is great. They make creating pages very simple and easy. I have had a problem or two with the responsiveness, but even when I did the team was very quick to address and fix the issue. Great app.

The Best Bird Food

I am relatively new to this app. So far so good! The only thing I don't like is that I have to login to the app in order for my chat status to show "online."

Get Down Art

App works great and gives me the control that Shopify lacks, to customize my pages. It doesn't take long to figure out the system but after using it for a while you learn the tricks to make things better structured. Great way to personalize your website without going crazy learning a whole new system.

Twisted Twee

Yes it was all fine. I found some things a bit tricky but the developer helped out and was patient and sent me videos to watch which made it easier to understand. Mostly the response time was good but there were some delays of 8 hours or so between asking for help and getting a reply which was frustrating at times, but overall quite happy.