Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

91 - 100 of 2046 reviews

Heritage Type Co.

Excellent support, always helps me out within five minutes via the integrated chat :) Thank you very much!

September 1, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! Really appreciate it and happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

LED Factory Mart

Had some issue about the App, but the customer service helped me to solve in patience. I will use this app all the time.

August 28, 2020

Hi Jessie,

I am so sorry to hear that you're experiencing some frustration with Shogun. I can see that our customer service team reached out about two hours after your initial contact to get this resolved for you.

The issue that you are having is due to there being 6 users on your account being added to Shogun, but you are currently on a plan that allows just 2 users. We would be happy to help you with this if you could follow up with my colleague who reached out to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My Mind's Eye Paper Goods

Great interaction with the their support with some questions, they reached out to me directly. Shogun is a powerful yet simple to use page builder... I was surprised at the level of detail to get page elements exactly where you want them... and renders perfectly on desktop and mobile.

August 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Very happy to have you as a client. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do to be helpful, or if you have any suggestions for making the product even better :) - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Garriga Paper

This application made web design so easy! My Shopify theme wouldn't let me do much on most of my pages and this drag-and-drop system is so much easier than coding. Great customer service too. I had a question and they responded immediately

August 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! Our goal is to make your web design easy and fun so I am super glad to hear that it's going good :) I'll pass along your kind comments to the support team.

Sip Champagnes

Took a little bit of effort to get things how I wanted them after coming across an issue with the way our theme was behaving with the app. Shogun's support were very helpful though and resolved the issue quickly. Would happily recommend.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Really appreciate the kind words - always happy to help!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues that we can help you with!

LUXE Heavenly Bodies

I just started using this App, and I can't say enough about the immediate support I received when I ran into a glitch I wanted to fix. I received an answer and how to fix it within a couple of hours. But the incredible part was, they gave me a video showing me what to paste where, made from my own site, so I could clearly see and very easily fix the issue. What a game changer! 10 STARS!!!!!!!!! Well deserved, and thank you so much!!

August 27, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! So happy to hear that the team could help you out when you needed help! I will be sure to share this review with the team!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other issues or questions. :)

Medity Health

Overall, Shogun has made it significantly easier to build nice landing pages for our company's website. On top of that, whenever I've had a question, they've been quick to respond, and their answers have been very helpful in solving the problem (shoutout to Justine for her help!).

August 24, 2020

Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun and that our support team could help you out! I'll be sure to let Justine know that you left a review. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this review!

Aries Gold

I'm very happy for the Good Customer Serivce provided by Shogun :) They solved my website issue very soon.

August 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!

BOLOUGA

This is a fantastic app, and the support team are super responsive and helpful. Most recently, I logged a support request this morning and Justine responded within 10 mins having fixed my issue (and this is on a Sunday!) Thanks team!

August 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! Glad our 24/7 support team could help you out! I'll be sure to let Justine know you reviewed!

babybagsstore

I had a situation and an assistant Justine Apacible helped me with my issue.
She is quick
Professional
And helped me to resolve my issue.
Very happy about that.
Thank you Justine.

August 24, 2020

I'll be sure to pass those kind words onto Justine! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!