Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

The Bali Market

It's a pretty simple to use app. It creates beautiful pages. I wish there were more ready to go templates.

Gusto1940

Good app, but didn't suit our needs. Nick is prompt and helpful. Cheers

Annalise Jewellery

Great app but compared to others has its limitations. used on our site for making personalised pandora charms www.annalise.co.uk

Kasane No Iro

Very easy to use! Had no problems with integrating the pages with our theme.

Afflictionclothing

I never give 5 star reviews for anyone, but this was tough. There is a lot of options out there and shogun has never let me down yet. I actually am working with Shopify directly to incorporate shogun into collections and it is working well. I love shogun! Great app!

The Art Of Flavor

Shogun is the best drag and drop page builder for Shopify! While it gets the job done, I feel there is still room for improvement after working in the past with other drag and drop programs in wordpress. In shopify, I tested them all, and this one definitely wins my vote!

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

-Update-
I love it! It is making it easier for me to revamp our website. Shopify's page editor is so limited.

The templates are so useful. Very easy to use.

Myteescloset

I'm not happy with this app. Not recommend. But I appreciate support team from Shogun. Keep trying to make it best!

Hkpomefresh

This is a very useful tool if you want to have nicer looking pages and you are not prepared to code or hire a coder. It has many features which you can use (without any technical skills) to create professional looking pages. Recommended!

Margaret Rose Designs

What a super addition to Shopify!.....until Shogun, I couldn't add anything extra to my template outside what was coded. I was able to add some neat marketing tips to my shop. I can't wait for more add ons to Shogun so I can have more freedom to make changes as needed.
Margaret Rose Designs