Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts and Sales Funnels

Nthdegreeunderwear

While the plugin does a good job with standard page creation there are limitations when editing product specific pages. The contact form that comes with Shogun is too basic and doesn't have enough options. Depending on what font you use in the text boxes you may experience issues with your font reverting back to default web fonts while viewing your pages on different browsers and devices. There are a few other kinks that need to be ironed out before the subscription price can be fully justified.... however I will say that the Shogun team has been great at responding to my concerns and providing short-term solutions while they improve their platform. All in all, out of the other available page builders for Shopify I found Shogun to be the most user-friendly with minimal bugs. I would love to see the Shogun team look at Visual Composer plugin for Word Press for inspiration as they have built a pretty robust page builder for that platform. Keep it up!

The Bali Market

It's a pretty simple to use app. It creates beautiful pages. I wish there were more ready to go templates.

Gusto1940

Good app, but didn't suit our needs. Nick is prompt and helpful. Cheers

Annalise Jewellery

Great app but compared to others has its limitations. used on our site for making personalised pandora charms www.annalise.co.uk

Kasane No Iro

Very easy to use! Had no problems with integrating the pages with our theme.

Afflictionclothing

I never give 5 star reviews for anyone, but this was tough. There is a lot of options out there and shogun has never let me down yet. I actually am working with Shopify directly to incorporate shogun into collections and it is working well. I love shogun! Great app!

The Art Of Flavor

Shogun is the best drag and drop page builder for Shopify! While it gets the job done, I feel there is still room for improvement after working in the past with other drag and drop programs in wordpress. In shopify, I tested them all, and this one definitely wins my vote!

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

-Update-
I love it! It is making it easier for me to revamp our website. Shopify's page editor is so limited.

The templates are so useful. Very easy to use.

Myteescloset

I'm not happy with this app. Not recommend. But I appreciate support team from Shogun. Keep trying to make it best!

Hkpomefresh

This is a very useful tool if you want to have nicer looking pages and you are not prepared to code or hire a coder. It has many features which you can use (without any technical skills) to create professional looking pages. Recommended!