Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Confitex Underwear

Flexible and best page builder for Shopify. Highly recommended for any shops need to customize and be unique.

Personalise Online

Really easy to learn app which gives great results! The support team is super quick to respond and Kalen fixed our issue in a really short amount of time. I would 100% recommend this app

Rumpl

Amazing product. Incredibly robust. Fantastic customer support. No need for a developer when you use Shogun!

Hanogram

Excellent customer service! They are patient. The information they provided was very detailed. The app is easy to use.

DRIPSHOP

I have not used better landing or any pagebuilder ever! Shogun is so easy and functional, I could spend days with it.

Rexgear

We have multiple shopify stores, and all stores use Shogun. It is really the best product page builder and their customer service is really responsive!

quicktub

Been using the app for a couple months and it’s been spectacular. Im not the most technical so making a webpage seemed like a daunting task. When I started with Shogun it was a quick and easy learning curve.
The beautiful thing is, I can make a good majority of the pages myself and do the heavy lifting, then have an actual dev come in a spruce it up.
I also had some other questions while playing around and my man Colby in customer service got back to me on a Sunday night on a long weekend.
All around good experience! Keep it up Shogun!

ThinkBurlap

Been using this app for about a month, and I love it. One of the things I like best is that when using the page builder, if I run into trouble they have excellent customer service. They've been very responsive to my needs as I have been navigating the learning curve (which isn't that steep anyway).

The Parks Apparel

Needed some additional help and they responded within an hour. Also, very customizable and easy to use. Highly recommended!

YaMommy™ my Mommy is the best

Shogun is a very Powerful App which allows me to create fantastic Product Pages without any Designer Team.

The support team is very helpful and quick. I received a solution to all my inquiries within 1-2 hours, which helped me a lot