Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Home Allure

This app is amazing!

I can fully customize the layout of my store without having to know any coding. I really love this app! well worth every penny!

Achamana

I found with Shogun what I had been looking for months to organize my product sheets with long content but organized as an accordion. An efficient page builder. I was able to create targeted texts targeted SEO natural referencing without stifling the visitor.
The support is really attentive to our needs and very responsive. They saved me from the pages I had erased by my misunderstandings and directed me towards a good mastery of the tool.
Many hanks for all the Shogun's team
Ethan

Kevin Orthopedic Institute

This app has made our shopify store, an actual website! The customization capabilities are fantastic - the more we learn, the more we can do. Our biggest goal was to create an incredibly customized shopify store - which obviously has its limitations (in comparison to a custom site). With Shogun, we have totally hit this goal. So thank you guys for helping us be creating and providing our customers with a great web experience!

Oh! And customer support is on it! Fast responses and actually find solutions to fix or help figure out everything we've needed so far.

Super, super impressed.

MÁIRE STONE

Excellent page builder tool. Very responsive customer service and attention. This is a fantastic tool and app.

Gourmesso Coffee

This app is fantastic. Our company uses it mostly for creating blog posts, and because it is so user friendly, anyone in my company can upload content. We also love their support team. Charles and Nick have been amazing, responding quick and helping us with any issues we might have.

Calexico

I have no idea how i would have created my website without this app. It solved so many design issues for me. Allows me full control over how my site looks. Highly recommend! Shogun is a no brainer!

Functional Health Solutions

It's much better than the normal editor. There are some improvements that could be done but overall, it's actually awesome.

Back2you.com

Fantastic Page Builder App, makes boring pages pop!

Maybe takes a little bit of getting used to however the support staff are absolutely fantastic as answering all questions very thoroughly.

Joe Chocolate Co.

I tried out a few other drag-and-drop page builders and Shogun was the clear winner. My biggest gripe with Shopify is that you can build out a really great homepage but any other pages are just text. With Shogun you can build great looking pages that use your live template while you are building it, not just when you publish it. And if you are utilizing parallax on your pages, you can easily turn that on with Shogun. Worth the money and very easy to use.

JOI

Shogun's Page Builder is so easy to use - very intuitive and I can create pages so quickly. But their Customer Service is even better! Responses are fast and extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend!