Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

101 - 110 of 2049 reviews

Aries Gold

I'm very happy for the Good Customer Serivce provided by Shogun :) They solved my website issue very soon.

August 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it!

BOLOUGA

This is a fantastic app, and the support team are super responsive and helpful. Most recently, I logged a support request this morning and Justine responded within 10 mins having fixed my issue (and this is on a Sunday!) Thanks team!

August 24, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! Glad our 24/7 support team could help you out! I'll be sure to let Justine know you reviewed!

babybagsstore

I had a situation and an assistant Justine Apacible helped me with my issue.
She is quick
Professional
And helped me to resolve my issue.
Very happy about that.
Thank you Justine.

August 24, 2020

I'll be sure to pass those kind words onto Justine! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

JOY FAMILYTECH

This app is very great (simple to use, powerful) and their support team very responsive and helpful. I recommend.

August 24, 2020

Thank you! We really appreciate the kind words. Glad you're liking Shogun!

LOMAZOO B.V.

Amazing Tool and Support!

It's a must have app if you want to scale your business without spending a lot of money for coders. Love it :)

August 24, 2020

Thank you for your review and your kind words! Glad to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun!

Hand Tied Box

Very good customer service from Sweetan Mankotia. He took through the whole process of fixing our issue and helped us at every step. He sent us tutorials that he took on our website and followed up and made sure that everything was working properly.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! I'll be sure to let Sweetan know that you have left such a lovely review! Glad that we could help you out.

Karl | Team Lead, Technical support

H2 Hub

Good Customer Service by Jopeel Quimpo. Shogun solve every my technical issue. The customer service send me a video tutorial take done by therself. I can see the effort on it. THanks a lot

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your review! I will be sure to pass these kind words onto Jopeel!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

roselewisquilting

I joined Shogun a couple of weeks ago, and the support I have received in so many different ways is totally outstanding, one of the Best that I've ever come across.

The support is 24/7, nothing is too small or too big, too silly or too complicated to ask.... I send an e-mail off and I know without a doubt that it'll be answered with all the very clear and uncomplicated information that I need to achieve what I was trying to do.

The reply to the e-mail I sent off a couple of hours earlier has prompted me to write this review because of the outstanding service that Andre gave to me. I'd been trying to doing something in particular & I just couldn't seem to get it to work, but I knew it would be easy, so I sent a couple of screen shots off in my email and Andre sent back to me a short time later, a link within my email to a screen capture video of the actual page that I was working on, just how to achieve what I was trying to do.

It was really simple and easy once I knew exactly how to do this.

Once again the support from Andre and all of Shogun is far more outstanding than any that I've come across for a looooong time.

The pages are simple, fun & easy to use, whether you use the templates or build from scratch. I see my business will defiantly grow, with now using Shogun. My only regret is that I didn't start using Shogun much sooner.

Thank you once again Andre, your time & expertise is gratefully appreciated.

Rose Lewis
Rose Lewis Quilting

August 18, 2020

Holy cow, what an amazing review! We are so thankful that you have had such a pleasant experience. Our team works really hard to ensure that you feel completely supported throughout your ecommerce journey and I am thrilled to hear that we hit the mark. Andre is one of our best and we're so glad you feel the same way :)

I will pass your comments along to Andre and once again, thanks so much for all of your comments!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Miniature.dk

Quick and very helpful support. Nice in an online world where problems often have to be fixed quickly.

August 18, 2020

I'm so glad to hear that the support was quick and helpful! We know that our users need problems resolved as soon as possible so we set aggressive goals to make sure we can get to you fast!

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Sago Mini Box

Excellent product and exactly the tool we needed to help our growth team quickly create landing page experiments for our paid user acquisition campaigns.

August 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it!