Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

The Best Bird Food

I am relatively new to this app. So far so good! The only thing I don't like is that I have to login to the app in order for my chat status to show "online."

Get Down Art

App works great and gives me the control that Shopify lacks, to customize my pages. It doesn't take long to figure out the system but after using it for a while you learn the tricks to make things better structured. Great way to personalize your website without going crazy learning a whole new system.

Twisted Twee

Yes it was all fine. I found some things a bit tricky but the developer helped out and was patient and sent me videos to watch which made it easier to understand. Mostly the response time was good but there were some delays of 8 hours or so between asking for help and getting a reply which was frustrating at times, but overall quite happy.

Nthdegreeunderwear

While the plugin does a good job with standard page creation there are limitations when editing product specific pages. The contact form that comes with Shogun is too basic and doesn't have enough options. Depending on what font you use in the text boxes you may experience issues with your font reverting back to default web fonts while viewing your pages on different browsers and devices. There are a few other kinks that need to be ironed out before the subscription price can be fully justified.... however I will say that the Shogun team has been great at responding to my concerns and providing short-term solutions while they improve their platform. All in all, out of the other available page builders for Shopify I found Shogun to be the most user-friendly with minimal bugs. I would love to see the Shogun team look at Visual Composer plugin for Word Press for inspiration as they have built a pretty robust page builder for that platform. Keep it up!

The Bali Market

It's a pretty simple to use app. It creates beautiful pages. I wish there were more ready to go templates.

Gusto1940

Good app, but didn't suit our needs. Nick is prompt and helpful. Cheers

Annalise Jewellery

Great app but compared to others has its limitations. used on our site for making personalised pandora charms www.annalise.co.uk

Kasane No Iro

Very easy to use! Had no problems with integrating the pages with our theme.

Afflictionclothing

I never give 5 star reviews for anyone, but this was tough. There is a lot of options out there and shogun has never let me down yet. I actually am working with Shopify directly to incorporate shogun into collections and it is working well. I love shogun! Great app!

The Art Of Flavor

Shogun is the best drag and drop page builder for Shopify! While it gets the job done, I feel there is still room for improvement after working in the past with other drag and drop programs in wordpress. In shopify, I tested them all, and this one definitely wins my vote!