Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1611 - 1620 of 2046 reviews

Spa Elegance

Easy to use and quick support responses when you need them!

Iyali

Great product, great customer service!

Fair Harbor

Highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to build a customized Shopify store. Shopify is so limited in terms of what you get out of the box with their templates, making it hard to design unique sites. Shogun has allowed me to build out a custom Shopify store for multiple clients without doing a lick of coding. I can now build any design I can imagine for a client in a very speedy fashion. 5 stars plus!

Trespalda

Great, quick customer service ........................................!!

Gaffer Power

Works well enough, still needs some adjustments here and there but the guys are committed to improving their software and provide excellent communication. All in all, i'm sticking with them.

The Chocolate Box Australia

We have had this app installed on our website for several months now, and it does well. I think there is a little bit of a learning curve right at the beginning, but since I have become used to it, I have started to really appreciate the features that help me fine tune control over responsive designs - and now I think it is fantastic! The "screen settings" feature is amazing - I turn pieces of art on and off based on which device view I am working on, to get the best layout for the device screen size. I like the "disable stacking on smaller screens" button, and I like the snippets for easy copying and recreating artwork. It is the kind of program that you can build pages up from the foundations, but once built, you are able to reuse elements, so the time taken to learn the program, and build your elements becomes worthwhile. The measurements for padding and margins, borders, background image position, and many others, also give you the opportunity for fine control over your elements. I have had one or two bugs after a developer's upgrade, but it has never affected the published pages, only the background pages I have been working on (I always work on a copy, not the original), and I have always found the developer quick to respond to requests for support.

Test Cp

This app is a great way to create custom pages without having to know Shopify's liquid. But if I am honest, the best part of this app is the service. Nick is prompt and very knowledgeable, and he even follows up to make sure everything is still going well after having helped with your situation previously. This is definitely above and beyond what I am accustomed to working with other Shopify apps.

Rethinkbathing Com

So we had an issue with Shopify's WYSIWYG editor. After over an hour on hold, we decided to email tech support at Shogun. Nick was apt to respond (very quickly I might add) He was kind enough to actually reach out and CALL US! That's top notch customer service. He showed us how to fixed the issue and reset our 14 day free trial !!! That is awesome! Keep up the great work!

Walter

Nelsa

Just got Shogun, and ran into some issues setting it up. Nick came to the rescue (at 9pm on Monday night). He helped me solve all my problems.

I'm excited to transform my website into something awesome.

So far, so good. Thanks Nick and Shogun.

Antler Gallery

Shogun has been great! It has made it much easier to build my online store on Shopify and the support has been wonderful!