Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

The Mail Room Barber Co

I've built my entire store using Shogun. Absolutely love it and it's so easy to use. I have zero coding experience and little budget for a designer so this was perfect for me.

Hole Digger

Perfect companion for shopify store!

Darwinseyewear

Amazing! Helps build a professional page in minutes

Eksempel

Super app, easy to use and very easy to develop creative pages :-) And very good support.

Millbarn Packaging

Great app, easy to use and they are always developing new features.

Kymira Sport

a REALLY great product!
We have been considering moving platforms, paying huge sums to have an agency develop the website we want... Shogun is giving us the flexibility we needed to not have to move.

The UI isn't as intuitive as it could be (still pretty awesome though!), but the team are so great and quick with their support, that I have no doubt that it's only going to be getting better over months to come :-)

Treskinc

Great app! Excellent support, I highly recommend it!

Wayne Watches

Very good app! Plus if you need any help they help you a lot!

Boss Level Labs

Simply the best page builder app on Shopify hands down! The customer support is top notch, my inquiries are usually handled in a timely manner (even on weekends!) and professionally. The app itself is so easy to use. If you need a tool to customize the appearance of your Shopify store, Shogun Drag & Drop Page Builder is easily the choice to make.

Small Difference Sg

LOVE IT! And great service. Made it much easier to customize my site without having to keep someone on staff full time