Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1631 - 1640 of 2023 reviews

Current Coffee

love it! makes is so easy to build pages. This company truly cares about it's customers

Abdulcanbaz

Shogun is a great way to design nice pages without knowing the code. Customer service is excellent. They are very successful and fast in finding solutions to the problems we are experiencing. Thanks to everyone at Shogun.

Hiso Outerwear

Great support and easy to use. They add additional features constantly and I take full advantage. I highly recommend.

Unique Camping Marine

I'm still learning how to use this app but already I can tell it's going to be a game changer. All these years I've wished I could easily make my Shopify site look more custom and professional and now I can with Shogun! Very happy so far!

Goldspot Pens

Brilliantly easy to implement and create responsive pages with little to no coding knowledge. Perfect for someone who has a coding background and understands the basic concepts of page layout and organization.

M4tec

A superb experience. We have tried a couple of similar apps and this is just a much better system.

Highly recommended.

Indira Active

We've really enjoyed using this on Indira Active as we build out special pages for events, promotions and holidays.

This is working great for temporary pages that are quick to whip up, but also nice for building out some more permanent content. We will be redoing our reviews, faq, and about-us pages hopefully using Shogun Soon.

Vape Ware My

Plenty of building blocks, simple to use and incredible support.

A G E Graphics

Very powerful tool. Just using for 2 weeks and very impressed. This is as close to MS FrontPage usability as anything we've seen. Good job!

Curvy Couture Innovation

Amazing app, amazing customer service. Makes our lives easier.