Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1651 - 1660 of 2023 reviews

Pilgrim En

I could not recommend an app any more :)
Great product that does what it promise, and much more.
Really excellent og very quick support - I'm not sure Nick ever sleep.

Bahri Monaco

Very helpful. Allowed me to create pages as I really wanted them to be.

Cheers All

Fantastic app! This lets you do whatever you want with your Shopify store. I have Zipify installed on another store but this software seems easier to use and it's a lot cheaper. I love testing different configurations to see what helps conversions, this lets me do it so easily. I wish it did have a "spell check" feature. it doesn't highlight mis-spelled words so I have to copy and paste text in from google docs so I know words are spelled correctly. (I've suggested this so I try to remember to come back and edit this review if they add it).

I have contacted the owner with feedback twice and both times got a quick response and they added the feature requests.

Deals Club Store

Great app that does exactly what it is meant to do :) So much better than paying for third party landing page offerings which mean sending your traffic to another domain, with Shogun they come to your site domain so you can track better and keep your traffic private.

Barnhill Fireplace Shop

I love this app. It's made page development easy and intuitive. Shopify is amazing for commerce. This makes the content production a snap, too.

Going Bloom

This app has changed my blog game! I also have used the product tab feature for some of my products that have special care instructions - PERFECT. My site is www.goingbloom.com - check out my blog to see this amazing app at work!

Remoplus

Really powerful tool & super responsive support!

Fitting Tees

This is a great app for professionals or beginners. It's very intuitive. Best yet, the support is absolutely awesome! I have been creating websites for more than 20 years, and I can't remember a better support response EVER. I don't normally give reviews, but I was compelled to this time. Thanks to everyone at Shogun.

Rasicaljp

it is very nice app. and very quick response!
really good! I will continue it!

Infratech Digital

One of the greatest apps you'll ever come across. Once you get the hang of it, you can seriously get shit done.