Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Mainstream Boutique Live

The app flexibility and simple design process were the initial draw, but the fast and genuine support from Shogun is the biggest factor for us. When ever there is an issue or question, they are quick to respond and will work through problems until finished. They are constantly listening to the community to add features that make building easier. If there was a 6th star, Shogun would get it!

Thanks for all the help, support and building a great tool!

4cats Arts Studio Oak Bay

easy to use and great support!

Kaliana

Absolutely fantastic. I switched to Shogun after Page Studio was unable to do what I needed it to do. Shogun is able to do everything I need and more. Wonderful customer service that went above beyond by adding a feature to add fonts in the settings.

Highly recommend!

Dolores Haze

For so long I was apprehensive about hosting my e-com shop on Shopify, as I loved the ability that Squarespace offers to create custom pages without having an extensive knowledge of coding. This was all until I discovered the ShoGun app! This App is instrumental to my business as I can create unique pages and they offer the best customer service! You can easily customize pages by dragging and dropping. If you have any questions, the customer service teams responds in a timely manner!

I highly recommend this app.!

Frattire

Easy to use, fast designing, looks great. Great job

Aiwa Usa

For marketers, this is a great plugin. It makes creating landing pages really fast and eliminates the need for a web designer. You'll spend more time on page copy and no time on HTML/CSS - exactly what I was looking for.

Karas Birdie Buys

Awesome app! Simple, quick and just what I needed! Check out all the videos if you need help using it but I doubt you will, its self explanatory!

Lifethrive Nutrition

Really appreciate their support! The team behind this product is dedicated to your success and wants to help. The product also makes a huge difference in building a Shopify site, especially if you aren't a coding expert.

Superliv2

Really great work on this app! Support is also excellent...

Honest Wash

Great app, they'll add custom content blocks for you too. They added the add to cart block for me within a day of requesting it.