Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1661 - 1670 of 1994 reviews

Carsons Deli Bakery

THE BEST APP EVER. I'm geeking out. Literally the coolest and easiest app to use ever. Brings Clickfunnels functionality to Shopify. 10/10 I Love You To Whoever Made This.

Ethical Gallery

Very prompt customer service!

Earthably

Have had the BEST experience with Shogun. I tried every single page builder app on Shopfiy, and I'm telling you Shogun is the best.

Their customer service is also some of the best I've received ever, and I'm a marketing consultant and have worked with hundreds of apps/services.

Beautiful designed pages + awesome support = An amazing stress free design process.

Overseas Hikers

The help centre is really useful and fast to answer!

Carrotbeauty

I use over 10 different apps for my shopify store, and this is my first review for app because I really LOVE this app!!!

This app has a big big big potential and whoever develop it is a really genius!! Literally saved my life! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

www.averhair.com

Tienda Mah

I was pleasantly surprised by the Shogun App. A truly intuitive building experience. The customer support is A+ and they will help you with whatever issue you may be encountering. Highly recommended.

New Addition

Great tool to help build your own site if you are familiar with other website design building tools

Thewhiteboxco

Customer service has been so amazing! Very easy to do!

Nikoshoppe

Great for users who do not know how to code. Makes making your ideal website a breeze! Useful and fast customer support!

Carats Mx

We love Shogun, it improves the design of our pages.