Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Honest Wash

Great app, they'll add custom content blocks for you too. They added the add to cart block for me within a day of requesting it.

French Press Coffee

Great app. I think this is the best app so far to handle Landing pages for your Shopify store. Also it saves you a lot of money since you don't need to have a designer. Absolutely love this app. Shogun also have a videos which helped me to understand what to do very quickly. Plus very quick and professional support. Can't beat that.

Bluesmiths

Great product and great guys. Immediate responses always. One of the best apps, if not the best, on Shopify. Lets us create pages like this on the fly....

Highly recommended.

Mytoolkit

Really good app. struggled a bit at one stage, but the guys there were brilliant and quickly on to things
Lots of capability away from our theme and great customer service and now it seems it can be used for the blog page = excellent news for us

Mallorys Candles

Great App! Well worth the price. Simple to use.
It has cut the time to develop a new webpage by 75% - saves me hours a month.
Great support, too.

Mintwood Home

Love Shogun! Made it easy for us to make our own pages without having to wait for our developer! Love it!

Skinourishment

The WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editor for Shopify that I was looking for to make managing the store easier. Shogun customer support has been responsive and the app keeps growing to be better with more features.

Carryout Supplies

Great App for creating additional pages! Very easy to use!

Thank you!

Purrfectlyyappy

Fantastic editor - Great for making landing pages and fantastic mobile support.

Cibowares

Strong product, fills a big gap in Shopify's needed abilities.