Shogun Landing Page Builder

Developer
Shogun Labs, Inc.
4.8
November 12, 2019

Easy to Use and preview mode to see your creative is really good. Need some feature like time limit .

Pin Health
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 6, 2019

Shogun is great for building landing pages and various other pages quickly. We use it mainly for landing pages for our various campaigns. Could always do with more features, such as easier implementation of custom code and more fun sections and modules.

Sanne Alexandra
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited October 14, 2019

I have used this app for page builder! It works well but I have not used it enough to give it 5 stars.

WowBacon
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited October 2, 2019

I use this app currently. I wanted to customize my product page in a way that just wasn't possible with any template.

Shogun is great for this - in fact it's the only way to really get what you want in Shopify, We spent a lot on themes that just couldn't do it. We use the Debut theme with shogun.

Any Issues I have had are handled personally and successfully, which is important when you're a small business.

The reason for 4 vs 5 stars is that it does not work with other shopify apps and anything that is not in Shogun will require a dev.

Zamia Life
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 27, 2019

Nice App. Easy to use. Lot of features. Had issues opening in Microsoft Edge. But it worked fine with chrome.

Cortex Toys