Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1871 - 1880 of 1920 reviews

Rorykramer

We love our simple this program is to use. Makes creating new pages a breeze and very intuitive!

You Got Ejuice

Very user-friendly drag and drop page builder. Simple in design. I would recommend this.

M 24

Super useful app! Would recommend to anyone! Cheers guys

Aquablu Mosaics

Very easy to use drag-and-drop page builder. Ran into one issue that the support team addressed very promptly. Would recommend this app.

Saurabh Mittal

Excellent application & a great customer support.

Twoandthreedesigners

No coding required with this app! If your looking for a way to tweak your website without spending a lot of time and money the shogun app is for you. I have made minor adjustments to my site and I love it. They have step-by-step videos available to watch and learn from. Easy to use with a great price!

Fresh To Order Cosmetics

This app is a life-saver!

I’m a designer, but without advanced experience in coding. So, I was always dissatisfied about the boring pages I created with the default html-editor in Shopify. Installing Shogun changed everything: I’m now able to customize the pages like I want them to look like. Also, the developer Nick and Finbarr were very kind and helped me out immediately with an issue I had. Before I started, I was concerned if the price will match with what I get. Compared with hiring an expert for that, the app costs nothing! Highly recommended!

Chattelclub

Beautiful app. If you ever plan on creating beautiful pages with limited coding knowledge or absolutely none at all, this is the best app for it. Simply drag and drop. It'll work wonders. Really amazing support team as well.

Jon Vincent Watchmakers

THIS IS THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY!!! Will save me so much money in developer fees as I can now lay out pages how I want them without coding. Shopify should buy this app and implement it as standard on the platform. Customer service is first class as well, any questions I have had have been replied to instantly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Designereyes

Probably the best feature they just added recently was the blog editor. No more having to use shopify's lackluster blog.