Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

1881 - 1890 of 1918 reviews

Shop Wazer

I'm just getting started with Shogun, but so far it is very impressive. I just finished trials of each of the main page editor apps here in the Shopify marketplace and Shogun is the winner BY FAR.

Annieglass

There is not much I can add to previous reviews. I can reiterate this is one of the best apps I have used. I do more Wordpress than Shopify. I had convinced my client to buy a high end theme because there was not the budget for a custom coded Shopify site. The theme's home page was well designed and had several options but I was surprised how bland the rest of the layouts were. I have a technical background but was not very familiar with either Liquid or the Shopify interfaces. This app allowed me to customize the site and avoid the $100.00/hr Shopify expert fees.

Not only is this app is great for someone who does not know much html, css (or sass) -it is timesaver for someone like me - it puts my design/development into power mode. I appreciate how they structured the UI - there is nice feature where you can add a class to your component.

Also their support is fantastic. I admit I did not read the documentation or look at the videos - at first. I would send them email that blah-blah was wrong and they would politely inform me what the issue was. 90% of the time it was my error.

Next time, I will not bother buying a high end theme.

Bow Tie Guy 2

A great app that saves me loads of time making pages for my store. Works great very seamless.

Juicedvraw

Great small team of guys who are very helpful to small businesses like mine. The tool is similar to mailchimps if you're familiar (which is a good thing). Looking forward to working and growing with these guys!

Bohemianguitars2

This is a total game changer. It allows anyone on your team to create dynamic and responsive pages without requiring a developer on staff.

Scuba 22

great app does what its says, great support as well.
had a few questions about layout and spacing and support guys replied really quickly. :-)

Super Supplemants

Great product. With this i have managed to create a great professional looking blog.

Porto Displays

The app is just awesome and Support is even better. cannot say how happy i am to choose this app. will work with this on many of my sites as well.

Iamfemme

This app is literally perfect. It is easy to use, works as promised, and they have a really great and dedicated support team. I fully recommend!

Trybeland

One of the best apps I have ever come across!
Love the simplicity. If you have a little bit of web design knowledge the setup explains itself and you can jump right in, if you don't, it still is easy to understand and well documented.
Shopify is great, but Shopify themes still lack more design possibility when it comes to pages and collections.
If I would have discovered this app earlier I would have just used a free Shopify theme and would have done the design myself.