Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Herbal Theory RX

The app is relatively easy to use. The support is quick which is good, but it does appear to be robotic replies leading you to other video tutorials rather than looking at the actual problem and solution. There's still room for improvements. For one, headers and footers cannot be changed on shogun. If you build with one theme install, you will lose all shogun "pages" if you go with a different theme. Secondly, the tab functions could be better and more modern. Thirdly, using other apps shows to be a bit of a problem. Overall, it's satisfactory if you want some flexibility but lots of room for improvement. I think they are heading towards the right directions.

March 18, 2019

Hi Syl! Appreciate the thorough feedback here. (1) Noted about support, and I will talk with the team about how we use articles in support response. We do our best, and I promise there is a big team of people here that care about you. We don't outsource our support. (2) Headers and footers. I totally wish we could control this, but it's outside of the of the page, so we leave that part to our awesome theme partners to handle. (3) You won't lose pages if you switch themes, but you might need to re-tweak some of your page content if the theme has much different styling rules. (4) Elements definitely need a design pass to make the defaults more modern. We now have a senior designer who will focus only on the editor, so expect lots of great changes. (5) More 3rd party app integrations coming! Which integrations did you want specifically? Thanks for the kind words. Reach out anytime support@getshogun or ask for me directly - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

Cobo Vault

Hi team, when we click onto the shopping cart on desktop and mobile, or the navigation button on mobile, it does not shop any characters. The name, price are not shown. Please help.

March 18, 2019

Hey Lixin- Sorry to hear about the trouble. This was a theme conflict, and we'd be happy to fix it for you. We're in the middle of a project to QA test all themes our clients use. We reached out, but haven't yet heard back from you. If you'd like us to fix this for your please send us an e-mail to support@getshogun.com. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Chief Product Officer)

JUARA Skincare

Shogun is certainly the go to for page building in Shopify. For the most part everything runs smooth and building basic pages in no problem. I hope to see more compatibility in editing between desktop and mobile in the future (a lot of the desktop preset sections do not convert to mobile). Would be nice to edit one without effecting the other. (without having to constantly toggle screen settings). Also, sometimes the preview page glitches. overall, it def beats the default Shopify page builders the themes are limited to.

March 18, 2019

Hey Metta! Thank you for the kind words. We chatted over email a bit, let's re-ignite that convo. We have a feature called "Screen Settings" that allows you to edit each version of your page to create a unique design for mobile and desktop separate from each other. We are also working on improving this in our future development, expect even more robust cross screen editing controls soon. What issue are you having with your preview page? We'd be happy to take a closer look for you. If you could reach out to us at support@getshogun.com we'd be more than happy to help. Thanks!

Ifoodequipment Com Inc

I think they've become a bit too big for their britches. After using page builders for Wix, Squarespace, and Webflow -- Shogun just feels clunky and limited. They seem to put a lot of care and attention into their bigger features, which they want people to pay a lot of money for, but they seem to be ignoring the core thing people use them for: to have a good page builder! I would consider looking at other app options.

Their customer support is really quick and helpful though, and I've used the app extensively. After ripping my hair out for hours on end, you can eventually make things look good.

2 Next