Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

2011 - 2020 of 2053 reviews

Chattelclub

Beautiful app. If you ever plan on creating beautiful pages with limited coding knowledge or absolutely none at all, this is the best app for it. Simply drag and drop. It'll work wonders. Really amazing support team as well.

Jon Vincent Watchmakers

THIS IS THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY!!! Will save me so much money in developer fees as I can now lay out pages how I want them without coding. Shopify should buy this app and implement it as standard on the platform. Customer service is first class as well, any questions I have had have been replied to instantly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Designereyes

Probably the best feature they just added recently was the blog editor. No more having to use shopify's lackluster blog.

Ocha Co

Why pay for an expensive Shopify template? You can take a basic FREE shopify theme and use SHOGEN to add complexity and depth. When you get bored and you want to change the look of your site this app makes it really easy to do. I can`t code and don`t want to waste valuable time trying to learn to do so and as a small enterprise need to keep an eye on expenses. Highly recommended.

Novanatural

Shogun is a really slick product that greatly simplifies making Shopify pages (and now blogs) look their best. Don't be stuck with Shopify's basic WYSIWYG editor or struggle with HTML. Use Shogun for Drag and Drop simplicity and be awed by the features it has to take it to the next level if you do want to do some coding. Plus Finn & Nick are great to work with. Super-responsive and helpful!

Shop Wazer

I'm just getting started with Shogun, but so far it is very impressive. I just finished trials of each of the main page editor apps here in the Shopify marketplace and Shogun is the winner BY FAR.

Annieglass

There is not much I can add to previous reviews. I can reiterate this is one of the best apps I have used. I do more Wordpress than Shopify. I had convinced my client to buy a high end theme because there was not the budget for a custom coded Shopify site. The theme's home page was well designed and had several options but I was surprised how bland the rest of the layouts were. I have a technical background but was not very familiar with either Liquid or the Shopify interfaces. This app allowed me to customize the site and avoid the $100.00/hr Shopify expert fees.

Not only is this app is great for someone who does not know much html, css (or sass) -it is timesaver for someone like me - it puts my design/development into power mode. I appreciate how they structured the UI - there is nice feature where you can add a class to your component.

Also their support is fantastic. I admit I did not read the documentation or look at the videos - at first. I would send them email that blah-blah was wrong and they would politely inform me what the issue was. 90% of the time it was my error.

Next time, I will not bother buying a high end theme.

Bow Tie Guy 2

A great app that saves me loads of time making pages for my store. Works great very seamless.

Juicedvraw

Great small team of guys who are very helpful to small businesses like mine. The tool is similar to mailchimps if you're familiar (which is a good thing). Looking forward to working and growing with these guys!

Bohemianguitars2

This is a total game changer. It allows anyone on your team to create dynamic and responsive pages without requiring a developer on staff.