Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

2021 - 2030 of 2044 reviews

Michele Rose

Great app that allows anyone to build pages quickly and easily, with no coding necessary.

Lets Truck

Drag and drop simplicity yet powerful enough for the code junkies like myself to make pages look exactly as you want them too.

Perfect customer service

**After using a couple of days**

I absolutely love this app. It's amazing how simple this really is. I'm having blast setting up the pages

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT APP. Well worth the money

Asa Clothing Co

I used Shogun Drag & Drop Page Builder. It is excellent! I am so happy with the results. I also had a minor question and they got back to me very quickly.

Thefeathers Ink

***edited***
I had some issues with the text editing because of my shopify template, however the guys have quickly jumped in an help me with all my questions. They also were open to receive my input regarding other aspects. I trust this will be one of the best builders on shopify because these guys are eager to create a solid product!!

Now my page looks amazing: this is the very first page I have created with the builder and I am looking foreward to create even more: http://thefeathers.ink/pages/the-hard-copy-planner

-----
***initial feedback***
the app seems interesting and robust but I just can't manage to use it and build a page. I tried twice to create a page from scratch and even if I used chrome I still find it hard to drag and drop the elements on the page, in the right position. Not sure what I am missing. Maybe I will try one more time from scratch tomorrow, If still does not work for me, I will give up.

Showerbase

Easiest way to create responsive pages/content for your store! Simple drag and drop and intuitive interface... GET IT!

Robertowen

This app has transformed how we build our pages. Now we can build the pages with layout we want, and its easy. Good support too. I fully recommend this app to anyone who wants to take control of their page design.

Fanatics Books

I have created eight stores on Shopify and have used dozens of apps. Many are fantastic, but Shogun is the greatest find. Everyone should be using this. You should be using this. We can create custom pages exactly as we want them with easy drag & drop instead of wrestling with code or having to hire someone. I wish I had discovered this sooner. Totally devoted to it. And the support (not that you will need it; we just had an odd couple of questions) is awesome!

Bubbling Brides

A super easy program. I'd highly recommend this. The customer support is great as well.

Siliconesexdolls

This is the most simplified page builders on the market.
I thought you had to keep the subscription to keep the custom pages I've built using their service but I contacted them and said I didn't have to!
I can keep the saved changes and unsubscribe and can subscribe again if I ever need to make anymore changes! Its absolutely the best!

Hooksinker

Super cool App, page management just got a heck of a lot easier.