Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

2041 - 2050 of 2616 reviews

Hero Supplies

What a lifesaver, I’m sure not a developer but this software allowed me to create a great functional website that I’m super proud of!

Great job on this App!!

Goin West

Works really well, well designed and good simple layout. Very good pricing with the basics for a good price and if you need more slightly higher. Great customer service, I had a problem and they took care of it right away. If you're looking for a page builder for your website I highly recommend Shogun.

Hemplucid

An amazing app that helps us do our job quickly. Hats off!

Boutiquewaga

This app is very usefull to create landing pages and provide a better look and feel of my actual pages. Thank you Nick for your excellent (fast and efficient) support !

Uniqueoutfitters

Used this to create custom product pages and update the look of our blog and it is simply amazing! So easy to use and looks fantastic. Highly recommend this to everyone.

Otrperformance2

Very helpful support! I wish they made all our Shopify apps! Great work on the engineering and coding!

Tefinancio

This app is really a big time saver. Customer support is outstanding. Knowing how stupid some questions one can ask as a user, the support team is cool, willing to help, and extremely fast.

Shogun is definitely a must-have for any e-commerce newbie.

Great job guys!

Kogalla

I love this app! Very powerful, yet very easy to use.

Luxurious Wedding Decor

Love this app. So easy to work with and if you get stuck Nick is there to guide you on the path. Up and running immediately. Let's me be the creative genius to manage my world. Worth every penny.

Flicks Freaks

This is so, so good. No other Shopify landing page app I tried was so good, easy, and flexible to use.

I had another app that I'm paying $69 a month for. Gone. This is all you need.

Support is superb, as well. Great job.