Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

2061 - 2070 of 2865 reviews

Egoodbuy

This app the most for any business! Whether if you want to create a landing page for sales, or just edit your product page. You can do anything you want. Customer service is great. Easy to use. Highly recommended!

Charmelade

Works great and easy to use. I am no shark in web layout bur this i can use Wieth esse.

Cheeseboxplaceholder

Best drag and drop builder for Shopify! My coding experience is minimal and I wanted a sleek look to my store that wasn't restricted to the shopify theme, which you can't really change. Using Shogun I can build what I want myself so easily. The best part is that you can replace the shopify home page too, but also keep the existing headers and footers on all pages - very handy.

The tech support is really great too. The main limitation for my store is with variations, unlike the shopify product pages where you have radio button or a drop down list with variations which can be selected and then the add to cart will automatically load that variation, Shogun doesn't do that. You have to generate a different Add to Cart button for each variation. As annoying as this is, everything else mostly makes up for it.

Far Photography Com Au

Great app, great support, really happy with my new layout and pages. Thank you

Kef Society

We wouldn't be able to launch within a month without Shogun! Easy to use drag and drop, minimal help from programmers, our designers were able to do the heavy lifting ourselves. One thing I would suggest for the next improvement would be to be able to set templates, although we could create re-usable snippets (which is very useful too), it would be nice to create re-usable full page templates.

Ceramicgrillstore

This is a very cool app for shopfiy. It gives one the ability to customize pages. The best feature is organizing page detail with columns, slider, tabs and tables. Great way to keep products pages short with detail readily available to the customer. Adding videos is quick. It does take a little playing to figure out what works best but there are short videos available to quicken the learning curve. Folks running the app are USA based, so it nice to deal with folks close to my time zone. Like all shopify apps., there are times when things mess up but fixes are quick. It's an app that can take an average storefront theme and make it sing..........

Hiberia

Quick and efficient!

Healthyoffice

Great tool and even better customer service. Thank you!

Pandapoles

Simple, sleek, and seamless, Shogun is a gamechanger for designing professional looking Shopify pages. Definitely worth adding to any Shopify store!

True Glory Hair

Great app! Wide range of features and functionality. Also, team is very helpful.