Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

2061 - 2070 of 2610 reviews

Freedom Path Solutions

Great app that helped build our our software download store for the Retirement Calculator at www.freedompathsolutions.com. Thank you Shogun!

Simply Influential

This app was like a gift from God right when I needed it. It serves the exact purpose I wanted and so easy to use once you figure out the consept. Let me tell you why I would recommend this app to all my friends. This took me a number of hours of video watching and playing around to set up my paged but some things I couldn't get right on my own. Their support guy Nick is a God send!!!! He was very quick in responding to you and will stick with you until you get your problem solved. What other apps are doing that? This guy even logged into my page from the backend to fix something he knew would be be to complicated to explain over text!!! Come on man that's coustomer service at its finest. Do not let Nick get away from you guys and you'll be fine.

Verre De La Royale

I absolutely love Shogun! For someone who does not know how to code this app lets me customize what I want for my website. It is very easy to use and I do enjoy the different options it gives you. I do wish the first packaged included more options. I don't see too big a difference from the first and second package subscription. Also I wish the app would allow me to select multiple variants per order. Other than that the customer service is very helpful and nice. Nick tried to help me out with my questions to the best of his capabilities in a timely manner. Thanks again! I will continue to use this app and I hope there will be many more option features in the future.

Chimney Cricket

Amazing and user-friendly. The support folks are awesome and even one of the Co-Founders helped me throughout the day. Great app, great support service, couldn't ask for more!

Kaplan Md Shop

Amazing app. Shopify is so limited, that I don't know how we could manage our website and make all the constant little updates to our product assortment, and adjust for sales and promotions, without Shogun. Even with limited web design knowledge, every member of my team can easily navigate and build whatever we need using the app. It has eliminated thousands of dollars, and agony, of working with a 3rd party web developer!

Renovo

Simply put, your pages will look better with Shogun. It's relatively simple to use and much more powerful than the native page editor.

Nomad Coffee Club

Shogun is one of the best apps for Shopify IMO. It allows for easy drag and drop designs that improve the look and feel of any theme with ease and without expensive development costs.

On top of that, the support has been very fast and responsive.

Sign up for the free trial - you won’t be disappointed!

Bekah Anne Accessories

Highly recommend. Interface is super easy to work with (unlike Shopify's built-in page editor) & their customer support is beyond efficient. Would have left Shopify if not for this app.

Whiteroom Apothecary

An amazing app that lets you build amazing pages.

There is a slight learning curve, although if you're interested in building pages for yourself, I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Great customer service, too.

Protein Package

Very helpful support and easy to use !