Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Goodhangups

This is one of the best apps for shopify! You can create sales funnels and click funnels and really work independent from your them! Love it!

Delaware Business Incorporators Inc

Shogun has given us the ability to create content rich pages on our Shopify site. We love the ease and simplicity of using the Shogun app. Try it out and see for yourself how easy it is to use. You won't be sorry.

Plant Pure Nation

Shogun has been a lifesaver! Without it we would have spend thousands of dollars on a web developer, and it would have taken more time to get things done. It is so easy to use, and it produces great looking pages for us.

Ac3lithstore

This app saved me. I hope for an integration with Langify as soon as possible!

Ecogardener

Before I found Shogun I get stuck in the infinite loop of working with freelance designers and developers to create landing pages and I lost a lot of time and money and didnt really achieve much. I got bogged down going back and forward trying to explain what I was looking for.

In one afternoon I was able to build a page in Shogun that had taken over a month to develop with freelancers and at a fraction of the cost.

I love that I am able to create all my funnels natively in Shopify so my analytics are easy to track (unlike other alternatives) and the pricing is also reasonable (unlike other native Shopify solutions). Customer service is also top notch - Thanks Nick.

What is there not to love.

Begins With Skin

Easy to use. Great video tutorials for learning to use the app. Customer support was quick to respond and nice to work with when I had a question while building my site.

Activist Skincare

I used this for creating landing pages. Very helpful and a big time/money saver. I love the mobile/desktop flexibility.

Visual Image Salon

Shogun makes it so much easier to work with redundant Shopify building tools! I wish Shopify just bought the shogun software and made our lives easier.
Great job guys! Great support too, the youtube videos are really helpful.

Zemyra Soap

When you love what Wix can do, but need the power of Shopify to run a business, Shogun is the answer. Lovely web pages, fairly simple learning curve. If I could afford the cost, I'd keep with it. When you the get the trial, make the most of it!

Aria Ultimate

Easy and functional. Good prompt support, too. Example pages at www.ariaultimate.com