Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

Energy Lamps

Super easy interface to use. I watched the videos to get familiar quickly about how to get started. The videos are really important to learn how to set up your landing page. I started from a template and customized it to my needs. Quick and really nice support from Nick!

Comfortup

Great product and quick support. I've had some small little issues here and there, but they've been amazing at helping me solve them.

Coophomegoods

Probably the best Landing Page Builder I've ever used! I've used everything from Click-funnels, Leadpages, Thrive themes, etc...

This is by far the best. And it allows for advanced options such as custom HTML and javascript as well!

My only note is that although the customer support is AMAZING, they don't have a technical team that is ready to help you troubleshoot the more technical problems.

But other than that, 24 hour response rate, and very polite.

Dsignramy

Easy to use. Super quick response from Nick on an issue I had with a published landing page. Turns out it wasn't a Shogun issue after all. Problem solved!

Prosperity Group

Easy to use, responsive for mobile, and awesome support. Keep up the good work

Evolve Skateboards

Good app, easy to use, tutorial are helpful. Support has been very responsive and helpful too.

Dapper Warehouse

downloaded it last night and i immediately had a question about editing the homepage and figure they were not going to get back to me until monday.

had a message back in like... 10 minutes...

unreal customer service.
just download the fricken app already

Magicalbutteruk

Amazing timely support through the build process. Working in multiple stores in different countries. Shogun has made this process seamless.

Magicalbutter Eu

Taste It Wine

Shogun is awesome! It has allowed me to easily customize my site that otherwise would have had a very cookie cutter look and user experience. When I reached out to Shogun for a customer support question, I got a very speedy response from a co-founder who solved my inquiry right away, on a weekend no less. Awesome app guys!