Shogun Page Builder

Page Editor to Design Blogs, Product & Landing Pages

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Fenixue

The team at Shogun is nothing short of amazing. I can't believe how easy it is to stylize and customize elements. I have used other programs to play with how I like my pages, blogs, and products to look and none of the interfaces are as intuitive as this program. When I didn't understand how to execute a complex task, I e-mailed the support team to ask them about my ideas. Not only did they brainstorm with me to help, but they created examples, sent me combinations of video tutorials, and provided detailed explanations of my next steps. Best of all, they didn't laugh at my lack of coding knowledge and were very patient with me during questions I had that were difficult to explain over an e-mail. I am so happy to be using this app for years to come and I highly recommend it to any shop owner whose favorite thing to do is stylize their shop elements!

Findingferdinand2

If you're looking for an easy way to build pages, we highly recommend Shogun. It has allowed us to quickly build out pages within minutes.

(1) If you have a non-technical team, this is helpful because on a simple level -
they can quickly edit and build pages.

(2) If you need custom work done, it's not too hard because you can request it thru the guys or you can hire a free lancer to help build the elements for repeated use.

(3) Not buggy - this tool is pretty solid. You won't run into things that won't work.

(4) Support - their support portal is easy to use and all of the tutorials include a how-to video.

Shop Thewardrobe

After trying many page builder apps and being disappointed with bugs and design limitations, I'm so glad I found Shogun. It's easy to use and creates beautiful pages and I love the ability to customise elements for certain devices. The service from support is instant, the best I've experienced from any app. I would recommend Shogun to anyone and everyone.

Ombites

Amazing app. Let's you redesign all your pages in any style you want. the tutorial videos are very helpful!

Canineaware Shop

I don't normally write reviews but this is an exception. Shogun is making it incredibly intuitive -- actually enjoyable! -- to build our site. The drag and drop elements work smoothly and they actually do what you want them to do. I have experience working with many "page builder" tools and none of them have functioned as perfectly as Shogun. I wish I had Shogun years ago, would have saved me a ton of time. The developers really did things right with this app. Glad I found it.

Fwwtest

Great app. I am a pretty decent coder but this just makes it FAST to get pages built and edit product pages.

I am using Shopify to build a membership side and Shogun allows me and my team to build pages without having to worry about teaching code.

There is more that can be added, but for the time savings and when it really comes down to it... what people expect... you can't beat it.

A great app and support is awesome too.

Gutterbrush Store

This app is AMAZING! I have paid for previous support from Shopify consultants & designers who were not able to provide a fraction of the design flexibility and options Shogun offers right out of the box!
Very user friendly and offers huge enhancements to the basic Shopify page and product templates.
Nick and Finbarr have been incredibly helpful in providing support to get me up and running and even tweaked one of their templates to meet my specific needs.
Could not be happier with my Shogun experience.

Lajouvence

Really great app! Very user friendly especially for someone like me who has zero experience with html coding etc.
Support is AMAZING! They replied me in 3 minutes can you believe it? Thanks for solving my issue so promptly!
I'm looking forward to future Shogun updates and additional new elements that can be applied onto pages.

Ibvc

Best product I have used so far after 3 years using Shopify and support can't get any better, they answer you quickly and effectively! Outstanding app!

Crazy Lennys E Bikes

This app is wonderful. The ability to be able to easily add columns, rows, slideshows, lists, etc -- are all things that Shopify has really been missing. It allows people to more easily build upon their existing theme and content without having to know code.

Plus, the guys from Shogun are nothing short of awesome. When you buy an app on Shopify, sometimes you wonder what kind of support you'll actually end up getting. Well, you don't have to wonder with these guys... Support is top notch. Even their follow-up on features and requests is nothing we've ever seen before. They were pro-active and reached back out when certain features we asked about went live. Couldn't recommend a better app! Thanks Showgun team! Highly recommend!!