Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Rhubarb & Lemon

App works really well. Sometimes I can struggle to figure something out but the communication with the tech team has been so great that it always gets resolved the same day

December 15, 2021

Thanks for the review! Definitely can be a bit of a learning curve but I am really happy to hear that communication with the tech team has been a positive experience :) I'll certainly pass your comments along.

ONE OF A KIND

Super easy to use and has great support from the team. I was having some technical issues and their team responded within an hour and resolved the issue. Don't waste your time or money hiring a developer and customize your own pages and more with this. So many options are available.

December 15, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad to hear that you've had a great experience with our support team. We agree - Page Builder is an awesome alternative to hiring a developer :)

Boucles Project

Love this app. Really upgraded the look of my FAQ and Shipping pages on my website and I'll definitely be using it to create more beautiful pages. Customer Service was also super responsive when I had a query - Adam solved it really quickly.

December 14, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for the review.

Super happy to learn that you are having such an awesome experience with Shogun and were able to upgrade the look of your pages. We'd love to see you create more pages with our app.

I am also happy to hear that our support team could help and Adam was able to assist you. I'll surely share your kind words with him and the entire support team. 😊

ResetFitness

I enjoy the prompt response to questions about navigating Shogun especially since I am not a developer nor do I have a clue about it. I got the answer I needed quickly and it was a thorough response. I highly recommend

December 11, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review.

We are happy to hear that you are having a good experience with Shogun and our support. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation and look forward to assisting you again.

Glentel Inc

I like that this app is easy to use and able to create customized pages and templates. What this app may be lacking is more support on web accessibility requirements, but you can work around it if you know how to code within the store source files.

December 8, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.

Glad to hear that the app has been easy to use. We have passed along your feedback regarding accessibility requirements to our development team. We really appreciate the suggestions :)

Due West

We've been using shogun for quite some time now and really appreciate how simple it makes building pages and blog posts. It is significantly more straightforward and easy to learn than any other option and when we do have to use another service for our business it is shocking how much faster things go in shogun! When we have run into minor roadblocks the team is very fast at replying to questions and helpful. They can manually fix things in our account too which is always helpful vs. having to follow a complex list of instructions.

December 6, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate all of the kind words. I will pass along your comments to the team :)

Islashboutique

I had support questions and Justine one of the members from Shogun went above and beyond to assist me with my query! Always quick to respond and very hands on assistance!

December 6, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

I am super glad to hear that Justine was able to help with your questions. I'll be happy to share your kind words with her. 😊

Please do let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Wrapzy

Good templates, Good customer support. I'm using one of their good-looking templates, and it's looking good on my page. Also, their customer support is awesome.

December 3, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for your honest feedback and the review. 😊

We are glad to hear that our pre-made templates have been helpful and your page looks great. I am also happy to hear that you are having a wonderful experience with our app and our support. Thank you so much.

Please do let us know if there's anything we can help with in the future. 🙂

pH-D Feminine Health

Shogun customer service is incredible. They responded to my request for support very quickly. Thanks for your help!

December 3, 2021

Hello there! Thank you so much for your feedback and the review.

We are always glad to assist you and look forward to assisting you again in the future. I'll be sure to share your kind words with our support team.

Bedankjes.nl

this app is very easy to use and very nice to build custom pages within shopify, great and fast customer support!

December 1, 2021

Hi! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this review. Really appreciate it! Let us know if you ever have any questions that we can help you with!

Karl | Manager, Technical Support