Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Pawse

Great app - easy to use and instantly update the look and feel of your site. Makes building custom pages very simple.

HEX

Easy to use app - converts well.
Support team is very speedy in response and fixes as well as friendly.

Barrita Orchids

Great app! The best by far for building a customised site. I needed some help and support was very helpful ironing out my issues. Highly recommended.

Sister X Soeur

Love this page builder - finally I can customize until my hearts content and actually have separate control of the mobile and tablet design as well.

I have set up multiple Shopify stores - and this is a must have, no matter what.

Mutt Masterpiece

The app says what it does. Customer support was helpful answering any questions I had. A great app for anyone wanting to create pages quickly.

Nowaday

Intuitive landing page builder with EXCELLENT custom support (shout out to Andrew, Nick & Adam who have helped me along the way). Highly recco for any non-technical marketers who want to get beautiful landing pages up quickly.

UVLightSolutions

This page builder app has revolutionized by web site creating abilities. I can make the page look like the idea in my head. I currently use Shogun page builder for 3 of my shopify stores and will be creating a 4th store with this app soon. Very stable program...no bugs. Easy to use - just drag and drop. The app does what it claims!

Homespring

Best thing is their support team. Answer quickly and are very keen on showing you how they resolved the problem. Great customer service. Thanks James

Dogness Shop

Excellent landing page builder! Most importantly, customer responses are very timely and effective. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

FLO Cycling

Solid Page builder app. I was looming for something to make building pages and blog post simple. Highly recommended.