Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

erstereihe.hamburg

Great and easy to use page builder. It enhances my template and gives me all possibilities I need for my online shop.

Pin Health

Easy to Use and preview mode to see your creative is really good. Need some feature like time limit .

Sanne Alexandra

Shogun is great for building landing pages and various other pages quickly. We use it mainly for landing pages for our various campaigns. Could always do with more features, such as easier implementation of custom code and more fun sections and modules.

WowBacon

I have used this app for page builder! It works well but I have not used it enough to give it 5 stars.

Zamia Life

I use this app currently. I wanted to customize my product page in a way that just wasn't possible with any template.

Shogun is great for this - in fact it's the only way to really get what you want in Shopify, We spent a lot on themes that just couldn't do it. We use the Debut theme with shogun.

Any Issues I have had are handled personally and successfully, which is important when you're a small business.

The reason for 4 vs 5 stars is that it does not work with other shopify apps and anything that is not in Shogun will require a dev.

Cortex Toys

Nice App. Easy to use. Lot of features. Had issues opening in Microsoft Edge. But it worked fine with chrome.

Francfranc(フランフラン)公式通販 家具・インテリア・生活雑貨

Very good app.
However, since it cannot be saved and there are many problems, I expect it for future development.

Topaz & Pearl

edit: I've changed my review from 2 to 4 stars. I still have occasional issues with this app regarding formatting or things not being as expected. But they do have pretty quick responses from customer service (maybe an hour on average) and this has made my website look much better without needing the help of a professional designer. But don't try to make any last-minute changes or update your home page right before a big traffic event, because if you have a design error it can be very frustrating and there's no one to call/chat for immediate help on the basic plan.
--------

I've had nothing but problems with this app. It's easy to use but the functionality glitches often. My live pages look nothing like the design because of errors. The support team is nice but they don't have live help, you have to wait for an email. Wish I could just talk to a human. I have to keep the app installed until I finish my project but I can't wait to delete this. When it works successfully, it's a great tool but I am pretty frustrated quite often with this app.

September 23, 2019

Hi Julia! Sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing. It sounds like you may have been experiencing parity issues with Shogun. There is not parity between Shogun and Shopify's editors at this time. If a small change was made within Shopify to your page this could have caused the issue. Republishing the page should fix the issue. While we do not generally offer phone support we'd be happy to make an exception to help you work through this issue and help resolve any problems you're having. We do offer live chat support on our Measure and Optimize plans as well. Charles from our tech support team reached out to you via email earlier today. Looking forward to getting this resolved :) Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

The Religion Store

I love how easy is to use the app and to build my website. I highly recommend this app, especially if you will create yourself without an experienced builder. Giddy up

Content Enablers

Shogun is an app that works very well as a page builder! There are still some kinks that need to be worked out but they are constantly updating and improving the UI. Customer Service also responds quickly and works hard to solve issues for you.