Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Gourmesso Coffee

This app is fantastic. Our company uses it mostly for creating blog posts, and because it is so user friendly, anyone in my company can upload content. We also love their support team. Charles and Nick have been amazing, responding quick and helping us with any issues we might have.

Calexico

I have no idea how i would have created my website without this app. It solved so many design issues for me. Allows me full control over how my site looks. Highly recommend! Shogun is a no brainer!

Functional Health Solutions

It's much better than the normal editor. There are some improvements that could be done but overall, it's actually awesome.

Back2you.com

Fantastic Page Builder App, makes boring pages pop!

Maybe takes a little bit of getting used to however the support staff are absolutely fantastic as answering all questions very thoroughly.

Joe Chocolate Co.

I tried out a few other drag-and-drop page builders and Shogun was the clear winner. My biggest gripe with Shopify is that you can build out a really great homepage but any other pages are just text. With Shogun you can build great looking pages that use your live template while you are building it, not just when you publish it. And if you are utilizing parallax on your pages, you can easily turn that on with Shogun. Worth the money and very easy to use.

JOI

Shogun's Page Builder is so easy to use - very intuitive and I can create pages so quickly. But their Customer Service is even better! Responses are fast and extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend!

mylevana

Used their Page Builder Functionality and found it very easy to use. It also has ability to create complex structures and create snippets which can be replicated elsewhere which saves a lot of time.

I think they need to add more Slider animation functionalities to improve the options.

Misen

The only way to build Shopify pages — the page builder is easy to use, so our marketing team can manage pages as needed and as a developer I have control over the page layout and design.

Grass & Co.

A great page builder app that makes it easy to build landing pages that convert. Lots of options and analytics. Will be using this a lot in the future!

LAVAY Paris

Shogun is really a time saver for us, as it gives the flexibility that we need to achieve the look we need. A unique look both on mobile and desktop. And their support Team is very responsive.