Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Editor to Design Blogs, Landing, Collections & Product Pages

RAGOO

Shogun support was very helpful in guiding me how to resolve some minor issues and better understanding how their app works

April 22, 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that the team could help!

Let us know if there is anything else that we can assist with :)

Gempler's

Easy to implement and when you run into an issue the Shogun team is quick to respond and easily help you solve your issue.

April 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Appreciate the kind words, happy to hear that the team could help.

Yoku Wellness

Great product, and the customer service is unmatched. Response time, proactive solutions, willingness to help provide all relevant info and details. We are very happy to have discovered Shogun and plan on using their app for the foreseeable future.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review! Happy to have you onboard! Let us know if you need any further assistance. :)

Music Bliss Malaysia

I would love to say thank you for Great Support & service from the Team ! Awesome. Love the spirit .. Keep it up !!

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the team!

Ai Golf

Powerful. Great app and even better support. Had a small issue and they jumped right on it and fixed it. Very happy.

April 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Midnight Mind Studios

The absolute best app with the most helpful customer service ever! Have been in contact with multiple people from Shogun and they have all been incredibly helpful! This app is 100% worth it and we could not have built our store without their help, thank you so much!

April 12, 2021

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to let James know that you left such an awesome review. Glad to hear that Shogun has helped you so much! Please do let us know if we can help with anything else. :)

Buttercloth

Shogun is a great solution for internal teams, but best of all is the amazing customer service. Transparently accessible, quickly respond, and one stop problem solvers.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! Really appreciate your time in writing this review! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with :)

joe-gusto

This is the third store I've used Shogun for. It really is one of the best apps on the Shopify app store. It allows me to customise pages and create landing pages without any coding whatsoever. Love it!

April 12, 2021

That's awesome, I'm super happy to hear that Shogun is helping you build out your stores and empowering you to customise the pages to your needs!

Let us know if there is anything that we can help with :)

MUD Jeans

Great app & even better support team. Whenever running into a question or problem during designing pages they are a chat away from finding a solution for you!

April 12, 2021

Thank you! Really appreciate the kind words and I'm happy to hear that the team could help you out - I'll be sure to pass this onto the team.

MyKarma

Awesome app, easy to use. If you have any questions the customer service is first-class and will solve your issue in minutes !

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear that the team could help you out. :)