Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

41 - 50 of 2017 reviews

Smart Spine Care

Very good App and easy to use. The support team is THE BEST you could imagine. if you don't understand sth, just write them and they will even show you what to do with screen captures and very detailed messages. Love it.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, and for taking the time to leave a review! Happy to hear that the team could help you!

Moasure

Essentially app to help improve your pages. Recently had to reach out to support with technical issues - the guys are always quick to respond and get back with helpful responses quickly.

September 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad that we could help you out!

Naked Winery SD & Sick n Twisted Brewery

I use this app to create all the pages on our website other than the homepage and I customized our product pages with it. There is a bit of a learning curve if you are building the pages from scratch but they have lots of templates and support is very responsive. For me this is a "must have" app!

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the kind words and feedback - happy to hear that you had a good experience with our support team!

Sylven New York

At this point because of how often I use this app, I think I've spoken to every member of the Shogun team (or close!) and every single person has been personable, and incredibly helpful. I'm a designer with almost no knowledge of code, and the Shogun tool has been instrumental in giving me more freedom to design my Shopify site the way I want it to be. Shogun has become my absolute favorite app, and I even switched from a competitor I was using because it wasn't meeting my needs. I keep finding new ways to use Shogun to not only make for a more beautiful site experience, but also to help increase conversion rates.

Recently, I had a question about something having to do with my email integration, and a Shogun member went so far as to send me a tutorial that wasn't even from Shogun. I have yet to have a question go unanswered, and I get a response at any time of day or night within only a few minutes. Cannot recommend more!!

September 17, 2020

What an amazing review! So happy to hear that Shogun has been helping you create beautiful pages. Our aim is to give more power to non-developers to really be able to create the pages that they want to - you shouldn't be restricted by not knowing how to code! You think of the ideas, we will worry about the technical side. :)

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Amara Organic Foods

I had some trouble importing a product from Shopify and emailed the team. I got an answer back quickly, and it resolved my issue. Thanks for the fast service and great product!

September 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it! Glad you are enjoying using Shogun!

JUNE

Must have app if you are a Shopify growth store. They make it easy to scale pixel perfect landing pages without the help of a developer. You are missing out if you don't use Shogun.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.

JOLIGIFT.UK

Great app if you aim to take your store to the next level in term of look and feel. I have tried different Pages Builders (in fact I tried the top 10 recommended from search engines) and I settled for Shogun as it has the right blend of usability for non-tech-savvy person and yet powerful results.

I was taken to school this morning (literally) by Justine (a Shogun's rep), she patiently taught me how to best take advantage of some of the Shogun App tips and tricks.

Now, here I go improving my Shopify store theme!!!

Thank you Justine.

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! I'll be sure to pass on the kind words to Professor Justine!

Please let us know if you need any other help!

Juliette Hogan

I was experiencing an issue with the accessibility of a page and the team was able to resolve it for me with 24 hours. Really helpful and responsive!

September 16, 2020

Glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

Optima Health & Nutrition

Shogun support very fast and extremely helpful. Kalen answered my question completely and helped a lot! Thank you

September 16, 2020

So happy to hear that Kalen could help! I'll be sure to pass the kind words onto him.

FareMarket

Great support, very fast, always helpful. Really useful app for customizing my site, particularly blogs and informational pages. Recommend!

September 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the review! We really appreciate it.