Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Parks Project

Shogun Page Builder is great! Sometimes when I drag and drop to rearrange, it will glitch and I'll have to redo it. But, they have an undo button so that helps!

Pumperlgsund GmbH

Best page builder app. We use it for all our pages. Some minor things could be improved, but in total a really good app!

Food Cycle Science

Using it to redesign our website. It's working very well overall. Wish I was able to do more mobile edits without affecting the desktop view. Also wish there was more on-screen photo editing/cropping.

BlackboxMyCar

Shogun is great - it's helped us build a lot of our pages on our site with ease. My only complaint is that it is quite resource intensive with a lot of back end codes, so it does slow down our website a little. Outside of that optimization, this page builder has worked really well for us.

SENA Cases

i use this app a lot and their customer service is great. i just wish the screen size compatibility would be addressed between a big desktop screen to a smaller one (not a tablet or mobile phone).

Elevar Sports

Easy to learn and use for people who don't know how to code. Huge number of sections to choose from. The only thing that needs work is the responsiveness of some sections between desktop and mobile design. A lot of our sections need to be redesigned for different screen sizes. Otherwise no complaints!

HOMAGE

We use these app frequently for building single pages on our Shopify site. Very user friendly with some great options. Easy to learn and excited to see what developments they'll expand on in the future.

Malrow Diffusers

I've been using this app and I haven't had many problems at all although once or twice there will possibly be a small bug here or there while saving but overall a great app if you don't want to learn to fully code when creating a site.

Diamond K Country

Honestly really love using this page builder.

Can have a few little bugs, but they are more annoying than anything else.

But if you looking for a page builder with coding, I would highly recommend this app

HerbBox Co

Shogun has helped fix one of the biggest deficiencies in Shopify, the ability to customize sub pages. Most themes have beautiful home pages but seriously lack in the shop and blog pages.

Shogun is a WYSWYG application that makes drag and drop customization easy and efficient. I would highly recommend this app to web designers who are building rich multi page websites off of Shopify.

A few downsides; the text blocks are somewhat limited on font availability although the header blocks seem to contain all the same fonts as Shopify. Also sometimes going back and editing elements that have several layers can be frustrating.