Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

America's Favorite Gourmet Popcorn

I like using Shogun to help build pages. For those familiar with Wordpress, this is very similar to options there, but built specifically for Shopify. The transition from one to the other was amazingly easy and the support team is very helpful. Great job creating and maintaining a solid product. I have recommended to an associate who also added this product and found it very easy to use as well.

Republic of Durable Goods

Shogun provided us with tools that Shopify did not. It allows for the customization we need to optimize our site across multiple devices. It also allowed us to save older versions.

Highly recommended!

Enya Music Inc.

Great tool!

This app allows you to create custom pages without coding knowledge, so far the best page app we have used. Highly recommended.

Shogun, you are the best, keep going!

COMMON ERA

This app is great for building pages that my theme is too rigid to handle. The service is incredible - I had a tiny issue and Charles was so helpful and responsive.

Authenticity 50

THE Page Builder app for serious Shopify store owners. The ability to build responsive desktop pages easily and quickly that also look great on mobile is a game changer. And for those so inclined you can make mobile specific designs for a totally optimized experience that looks fantastic on desktop and mobile - the best of both worlds.

The drag and drop design does take some practice but the pre-made templates they provide really help to smooth the learning curve. And the quality of the end result is worth it - no more boring looking pages.

The support team is always quick to respond - even at odd hours of night or weekends. And they have a very thorough knowledgebase so you can easily find most of the answers you need when you need them most.

Install this app if you want your site to look great (on mobile and desktop) and increase conversions. It's the best page builder for Shopify and only getting better as they add features.

Aclim8

Great page builder app for my shopify store. helps me a lot. excellent customer service, fast response and very helpful

oak&pearlclothingco

Amazing app!! It has done wonders as a great page builder app that has been so easy and actually fun to use! My store looks amazing now, thank you!

ingfit UAE

Amazing page builder app with top notch, personalised support. The interface takes a while to get used to but once you do it's very easy to navigate and get high quality pages live within no time, without a developer

ecigaretteempire.com

This page builder app makes designing blogs or any other kinds of pages very simple! It offers a lot of different customizable options along with beautiful templates.

Yugen

We’ve been using this app for quite awhile now. It’s allowed us to build much higher converting sales pages than we could with normal shopify product pages, and the support team is amazing. Its pretty quick to learn and they’re constantly improving and adding new features.