Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

Apollo Scooters

Awesome customer support, constant improvements to the product, and great for managing your content without any tech know-how.

May 26, 2020

Thanks for writing us a review! We are constantly working on implementing user request features, and improvements to bring you the best experience possible. Feel free to pass along any feedback you have to our support team and we will make sure it gets to the right place!

Liberty Safe

Excellent customer support and product. Shogun makes it so easy to design and set up custom pages and if there is ever an issue there customer service is 5 stars! Could not see having a Shopify site without Shogun.

May 26, 2020

That's our aim - 5 star support! Glad that we could help you when you needed us. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write us a review, we really appreciate it.

BedJet

Great functionality, great customer support (thanks Charles!). Easy to use and much more freedom to build pages the way we want than we had with Shopify alone.

May 26, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to review Shogun! Looking forward to passing these kind words onto Charles. We try our best to give you as much freedom as possible when building your pages!

Zero-G Digital Audio Samples and Soundware

Shogun is an incredible app that will take your store to a new level. So many possibilities with this app! The support is fantastic and they always get back to requests in the same day. A great app and a great team. Very happy and highly recommended!

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your review! Your review was our 2000th - so thank you!! So happy to hear that our support team has been there to help you out when you needed us - please never hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions.

MERGE4

I have only experienced minor bugs in the 9 months we've been using Shogun and support has been quick to resolve the issue every time. Today, Andre helped me with a page building issue (caused by me) and showed me the correct way to build product pages so they are not 'nested'. His explanation was accompanied by a super helpful video of the back end of my website. A+ support - thank you so much!

May 26, 2020

I'm excited to pass these kind words onto Andre! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, we really appreciate it - it helps the team and the app. Let us know if you have any other questions!

RinseKit

Made our website look WAY better!! Really easy to use and the design features are great. Customer service is really responsive and very helpful.

Highly recommend!

May 26, 2020

Happy to hear that the team could help you out, that's what we are here for! Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. :)

NutraEsse®

Shogun is for those anyone who's creative and wants their store to look awesome without knowing code! Download the app for your store. You will love it!

May 26, 2020

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear that you are happy with Shogun!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Skout Organic

Great product, super easy to use and saved us a ton of hassle in building a website with a developer.

Great service and they answered all of my inquires within minutes

May 21, 2020

That's so great to hear that our app has saved you a ton of hassle. I'll pass on the kind words to the support team.

Gun-Ex

Shogun is one of the best and powerful apps for shopify. I am absolutely a fan of it. The customer Service is amazing!

May 21, 2020

Wow! Thanks so much for the fantastic review. I'm so happy to hear that you've had a pleasant experience.

BornGood

it's been a breeze building pages. while the functionality may not be extensive it certainly is sufficient for any new brand / company who wants to get off the ground.
the customer support has also been quick and efficient.

May 21, 2020

I'm thrilled to hear that you've found it easy to build pages with our app and that our support has been quick and efficient.

We'd love to hear what suggestions you might have to provide a more extensive functionality. We're always looking to improve and certainly welcome your feedback :)