Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

Dogness Shop

Excellent landing page builder! Most importantly, customer responses are very timely and effective. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

FLO Cycling

Solid Page builder app. I was looming for something to make building pages and blog post simple. Highly recommended.

Lingo Luxe Bespoke

Overall Shogun is a great product. The service has been exceptional as well as tips, tricks and insights from the Shogun Team. We use Shogun a lot for product pages and landing pages. There is a high degree of flexibility with both (great benefit). We went from basic to expert with Shogun. I'd recommend Shogun if you are looking to step up your game and showcase your website in the way it should be shown!

WINE MOMENTS

We’ve been using the Shogun App for almost a year now and it’s worth every penny! Lots of personalisation options and great features I didn’t even know I needed. It does require a bit of time to learn how to best utilise the tools available but once you’ve got the basics down it’s super easy to build and update pages. Also, Shogun’s Support Team is absolutely excellent. Very quick and personalised responses that really made me feel my issue was of the highest priority. Highly recommend the Shogun App!

Sample Pack

Covering most of the lacking features of shopify themes.
Shopify + Shogun = E-commerce Website You Imagine

Carole Shashona

Intuitive and easy to use interface allows me to quickly put together landing pages for my clients website. Saves me so much time and effort and has all the tools needed to make any page I want to create!

Bolt Beauty Limited

Love it.
The most impressive part is how quickly and thoroughly the team respond to any queries or issues. Would 100% recommend.

Phox Water

We moved to Shogun after spending a lot of time on other builders which didn't deliver everything we needed.

The UI is very slick, it works great and we are super happy so far. Keep improving guys!

Standertshop

After spending a lot of money and time on outsourcing our page programming the Shogun page builder really streamlines things for us and so far we have created various amazing pages for our shop without the slightest coding knowledge. My colleagues have to hold me back with all the 'fantastic' ideas for pages I now want them to build ;-)

Huxberry

Very happy with Shogun -- Reached out to them for some support and received feedback super fast! Amazing.