Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Design product pages, sales funnels, blog, product description

MDaemon Technologies

Shogun is an excellent tool and page builder. We having been testing the creation of landing pages as part of our new Shopify Plus launch. We plan to use Shogun to give our marketing team the agility to create campaign and content pages - without needing the full support of our web devel team. The design elements offered in Shogun are quite robust, and we can't wait to see what new features get added in the future!

James.

The app seemed a bit awkward to start with but once I got the hang of it, its amazing. But what is most important is that the Helpdesk is incredible - they respond quickly and are soo nice! They also make videos of how to fix things and explain things so clearly no matter how many questions - highly recommend.

Bisou Natural

Shogun is a good tool for someone who has less standardied needs, but is not fully a developer. You dont need to be a developer or have a technical background to use shogun, but there is a learning curve. Once you get over it, it's ok to use and gives your shopify site more versatility.

Helpdesk is a mixed bag though- some times they seem to be very good at service at other times they seem rather nonchalant.

So, apparently my Shogun does not work because Shogun is not compatible with Shopify free themes. Do consider twice beforeyou use Shogun on a free theme. We were supposed to launch a few days ago and basically had eveyrthing in place, only to realize that Shogun is not compatible. Their development team will tell you that they can't give you an ETA and then when you message them, they will be "away". this is for paying customers. I am on the $99 plan. thanks

It is with great frustration and disappointment that I write this review. I used Shogun because the marketing videos seemed good, but when it comes to actually using it, shogun is 1. not user friendly, 2. functionalities are rigid . I signed up for the $99 plan, which includes live chat support. the live chat support replies fast BUT advice is inconsistent depending on the support staff helping you. I literally have different people telling me OPPOSITE things to do. and then, they also like to just show you standard links from their help page (Which i have already read and tried, and it doesnt work. that's why im asking for help on live support). they dont seem to want to help you look into the problem. generally feel quite annoyed and frustrated. The best example in point is when I tried to build internal anchor links. I literally WASTED 3 HOURS because they all tell me different things and shogun is just REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. it's quite badly made if you ask me to be honest. their value proposition that it is so easy drag and drop, is really not, UNLESS, you just want a very simple landing page with maybe one button, shogun would work great. but if that's the case, why not just use a free shopify template?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the shogun code is just particularly bad if you are trying to do anything other than a normal one button landing page with no anchors. which you should just use a normal free template on shopify or if you want to pay out of the sandbox. shogun;s value prop that you can have more bespoke functions is moot since their code is not even properly set up and filled with errors.

October 19, 2019

Sorry to hear about the negative experience here. Just connected with our support team member who was helping out, sounds like you ran into some issues creating anchors. I've reached out personally, and also flagged this for technical support to look into. Please keep in contact, and we'll work to get this sorted for you. Thank you. - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Sheets & Giggles

Easiest page builder I have ever used! We can make changes easily, and it offers simple templates that can be customized to match the original site.

LSKD

This Shogun app is super simple and easy to use. Would definitely recommend especially for quick turnaround jobs the page builder is super easy to navigate and makes life a lot easier!

KOFF

Shogun is the app you want to use for easy website building with its page builder. Its the must have app for simple or intricate webpages for your store.

PENDA

Shogun is just the page builder app you need to customize your page like how you want it to be. Easy to use tools, with which you can get those nice and sophisticated results! Very fast and good response from the developer. Highly recommended!

The Alchemist's Kitchen

The page builder has allowed us to create and adjust custom collection pages with ease! Simple to use and great customer support

Precor Home Fitness

Great page builder app! Couldn't be easier to use and the support has always been very helpful and quick to reply!

Qi Botanical Tea

Shogun is an awesome page builder — we love the functionality and flexibility! The app has definitely made building multiple page layouts super easy and quick for myself and my colleagues.

The Shogun support team has also been a great part of my experience on this app; they are quick and responsive to my questions and are very helpful with any problems I have.