Shogun Landing Page Builder

Theme design page editor for blog, product pages & contact us

From $39/month. 10-day free trial.

Po Campo

The interface is pretty straightforward. I ran into a snag with getting my site's fonts to show up correctly and Colby helped me get it all sorted out. It's great knowing that their customer service is so responsive and supportive.

October 22, 2021

Hi there! Thank you so much for the review. Glad to hear that you like the easy-to-use interface.

Also, super glad that Colby could help with the fonts. I'll surely share your message with him and the team. 😊

Thank you so much!

Shogun Page Builder

DRMTLGY

We've used the Shogun Page Builder for a couple years now, and I've definitely found it the most user-friendly. I recently had a question that their CS team responded to immediately with a very thoughtful and in-depth answer. Great product. Great service.

October 22, 2021

Hello there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We sincerely appreciate your support and your feedback. 🙂

I'm also very happy to hear that our support team could help. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Shogun Page Builder

JetFuel You

Incredible customer support from Monique, super fast, I literally sent the message and she'd responded. She fixed all my issues, quite remarkable. Can't rate her more highly. Thanks for saving me Monique, it was time-sensitive and you delivered!!

October 22, 2021

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review and your feedback.

I am super glad to hear that Monique could help with the time-sensitive question. She is indeed awesome and I'll be sure to share your message with her and the entire support team.🙂

Bleubird

Brilliant app to take my store to the next level. Easy to use, plenty of features and the support is incredible! Highly recommend.

October 22, 2021

Hi there! Thanks for the feedback and the review. Happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and having a great experience with the app and our support team.
Thanks for the recommendation. 😊

ELSA Comfort Slides

Excellent Support, extremely helpful. Sorted out my issues in minutes. Would recommend for product pages.

October 22, 2021

Hey there! Thanks for the review.

Please let us know if there's anything we can help with.🙂

KAGED MUSCLE

their support is next level amazing. The app itself is fantastic and very easy to use/user friendly. any hangups though, the support is literally there in the middle of a sunday to help you out. it's wild good.

October 16, 2021

Thank you so much for the honest feedback and such a lovely review.
We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and having a good time.

I'll be sure to share this with the entire support team.🙂

Dry Shine USA

After some initial struggles trying to learn how to properly use their platform, I published my first page and am so happy with how it turned out. I have to hand it to Shogun's support team. Colby made himself available to me via email and quickly answered all of my functionality questions and provided video examples made just for me that were very easy to follow.

October 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'll make sure that Colby knows that you left such a great review. Happy to hear that you are enjoying using Shogun! Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with!

Karl J | Manager, Technical support

BRAVE

Good tool, lots of options for customisation, easy to use. Great (and fast) support for any issues I've had so far.

October 15, 2021

Hey there! Thanks a lot for the review. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and having a good experience.

We appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if there's anything we can help with. 🙂

Carbon38

Shogun has been such a helpful and easy way for us to customize and work around some of Shopify's design limitations. Everything is super straightforward and intuitive, and it's so well-integrated with the Shopify system. The support team is also great! In particular, Alex Uichita has been SO amazing and helpful every time he jumps on a call with our team. We've only been using Shogun for a few months now, but we love it so far! :)

October 15, 2021

Hey there! Thank you so much for the review.

We are happy to hear that you find Shogun intuitive and easy to use when it comes to designing the pages for your store. We appreciate the kind words and your feedback.

Glad to hear that Alex and the support team could help. I'll be happy to pass along your message to him and the whole team. 🙂

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

SaltWrap

Great app and responsive support team. Highly recommend. Shogun Page Builder allows us to quickly build dev quality pages.

October 15, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that Shogun has allowed you to build awesome pages for your store.

We appreciate the feedback and the recommendation.