Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

61 - 70 of 2021 reviews

ShredLights

the best app for customizing shopify web pages + their support team is super responsive and knowledgeable.

Would definitely recommend.

September 3, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it. :)

Decathlon Australia

Customer support was incredibly responsive and helpful.
I contacted support with an issue and they resolved it within the space of 9 hours. This might be first for me!

While a bit finicky sometimes, the app does everything I would expect it to do.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us this lovely review! We really appreciate it and I am so glad to hear that the Support team could help you out.

Please let us know if you ever have any other issues or questions :)

Burnt Soul

Can not recommend this app more. Makes building the pages I want so easy without any complicated coding. Being a small business and having to do a lot myself usually means a lot of wasted time trying to figure things out but I love the ease of this app and the support is super fast too. Thanks, Shogun team!

September 1, 2020

Really appreciate the kind words - that's our aim, to make it as fast and as easy as possible so that you can concentrate on more important things like selling your products! Thanks for your review!

Restated Vintage

Give Kalen a raise, hands down the best customer experience I've had with an app.

The program itself is great and achieved everything we needed it to.

September 1, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! I'll be sure to pass on your kind feedback to Kalen! Glad to hear that you are also enjoying Shogun. :)

Size Up Apparel

Awesome app, the immediate support is just top-notch with a knowledgeable staff! this is what makes it my only choice for a page builder

September 1, 2020

So happy to hear that you are enjoying Shogun and that the support team could help you out! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave a review.

Heritage Type Co.

Excellent support, always helps me out within five minutes via the integrated chat :) Thank you very much!

September 1, 2020

Thank you for your awesome review! Really appreciate it and happy to hear that the team could help you out.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

LED Factory Mart

Had some issue about the App, but the customer service helped me to solve in patience. I will use this app all the time.

August 28, 2020

Hi Jessie,

I am so sorry to hear that you're experiencing some frustration with Shogun. I can see that our customer service team reached out about two hours after your initial contact to get this resolved for you.

The issue that you are having is due to there being 6 users on your account being added to Shogun, but you are currently on a plan that allows just 2 users. We would be happy to help you with this if you could follow up with my colleague who reached out to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My Mind's Eye Paper Goods

Great interaction with the their support with some questions, they reached out to me directly. Shogun is a powerful yet simple to use page builder... I was surprised at the level of detail to get page elements exactly where you want them... and renders perfectly on desktop and mobile.

August 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Very happy to have you as a client. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can do to be helpful, or if you have any suggestions for making the product even better :) - Nick (Cofounder, Shogun)

Garriga Paper

This application made web design so easy! My Shopify theme wouldn't let me do much on most of my pages and this drag-and-drop system is so much easier than coding. Great customer service too. I had a question and they responded immediately

August 27, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review! Our goal is to make your web design easy and fun so I am super glad to hear that it's going good :) I'll pass along your kind comments to the support team.

Sip Champagnes

Took a little bit of effort to get things how I wanted them after coming across an issue with the way our theme was behaving with the app. Shogun's support were very helpful though and resolved the issue quickly. Would happily recommend.

August 27, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! Really appreciate the kind words - always happy to help!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or issues that we can help you with!