Shogun Landing Page Builder

Shogun Landing Page Builder

by Shogun Labs, Inc.

Build Custom Product Pages, Blog Posts, FAQ Pages & Funnels.

61 - 70 of 1918 reviews

Jouer Cosmetics

The customer support team is very helpful & readily available via chat. The app is user friendly & the data analytics across all devices are super helpful. I also love that you can edit templates across all devices.

June 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that you are finding the analytics helpful, and that our team could help you with any questions that you had!

Neo Coffee

Very helpful customer service, They have a very fast response with extremely useful links and information

June 9, 2020

So glad to hear that the team could help you out! Thank you for writing us such a nice review!

Incredible Journals

Shogun was exactly what I was looking for:

(1) Intuitive and easy to use
(2) Great support when needed

My wife and I are new to designing websites and we couldn't be more happy with this purchase! Shogun has allowed us to create a website we're SUPER proud of.

And when we did run into an issue (which is bound to happen) the help we received from Shogun support was super fast and effective. Huge shoutout to Sweetan Mankotia and Karl Jones for helping me resolve my issue :)

Can't reccomend Shogun enough!

June 9, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We really appreciate it and I'm excited to share this with Sweetan. So glad that we could help you! Your site really does look great. :)

Let us know if you have any other issues or questions!

soapcherie

amazing customer service helps with everything they solved every issue i had

June 8, 2020

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this review! We really appreciate it. Glad to hear that the team could help you out!

Brave Wild Ones

I added the app just to do a test and I uninstalled it almost immediately, I had an issue with the code on my Shopify store but The customer care response was almost immediately. Multiple customer care representatives contacted me to help and I really appreciate that. If you have any issues/questions you are in good hands and they will try to help out! I'm re-installing the app again, which is very easy to use and again the customer care experience was excellent! Thank you, Justine, Alex, and Kalen.

June 8, 2020

Thank you so much for the feedback that you've provided us. We're always looking for ways to improve the onboarding process for new users and your experience has provided us with the opportunity to make things better.

I have passed along your comments to Justine and Alex and we are so happy to hear that you're willing to give our app another shot. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again, we're always here to help :)

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Lauren Dickinson Clarke

This ap really is so easy to use & the customer service is fantastic. Any small things which I am unable to understand are always solved incredibly quickly with very friendly service. Andre Ani really couldn't be more helpful. Thanks Andre!

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! I'll be sure to pass these kind words onto Andre to make sure he knows that he could help! Let us know if you have any other issues or questions. :)

Dosaze

Great customer service, always ready to answer any questions that you may have. I've enjoyed working with them!

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! We've enjoyed working with you too :) I'll pass along your comment to the support team.

Kalen | Team Lead, Support
Shogun Page Builder

Hungry Bark

Excellent customer service. Had a mild panic attack after losing a page and Andre walked me calmly through the process to get me fixed. Nicely done.

June 5, 2020

Glad to hear that the support team could help you restore that page! I'll be sure to pass the kind words onto Andre. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review!

Hill and Friends

Fantastic app! Easy to use and adds so much dimension the site. The support for Shogun is superb.

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to see that James could help you out with your questions.

VASTGUN

The support is really good. Many thanks to Andre Smith! He was there to answer some of our challenging queries. Amazing!

June 3, 2020

I'll be sure to pass the kind words onto Andre, glad he could help you with your metafield question! Let me know if you have any other questions.